Canon G3 whole package

Old September 27th 03, 06:25 PM
Q. Lu

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
What exactly did I say in my comment above that was picking on you? I

merely
mentioned that eBay can and will remove negative feedback if they want to,
you can look at my feedback and read the neutral comment left by the guy
that I left a negative for. Then go look at his feedback, and you'll see

my
comment is missing. As for how to make them do it, I have no idea.

If you have no idea, then do not imply that I was not telling the truth.

I admit that I took you to task previously for your fee avoidance tactics,
and I still think they were sneaky and showed either poor judgment or a

lack
of ethics on your part. The fact that your $9.99 item sold for $10.50
doesn't seem like a stunning success to me, nor was it my intent to "ruin"
you, only to expose your unscrupulous behavior to others that happened to
read my comments. Obviously, not everyone on eBay reads this newsgroup or

my
posts.

I set the shipping price such that a bid of $9.99 is acceptable to me. Don't
you see? This shipping charge thing is a common practice. Look, I just
bought a small Domke case on eBay, and I paid $9 on S/H. And this is from a
power seller who does this on each of his 1000's of auctions. Do I think $9
is more than enough to mail a 1 lb bag? Yes. Did that stop me? No. Why?
Obviously because I am not stupid nor stubborn.

Here's the real bottom line:

You cheat eBay to avoid paying their fees, you try to mislead buyers by
listing items at very low prices with excessive shipping and "fees" just

come by and pick up an item locally. Two of your thirteen ebay transaction
have ended in you getting negative feedback, and while I agree one of

those
could very well have been retaliatory, the other one says "Sent opened
software w/no license code. Not above stealing money from others!", which
seems to fit right into the pattern of behavior you've exhibited lately.
Those are the facts.

As I said, eBay does not remove false feedbacks as long as left by the real
users. Regarding the first negative feedback I got on eBay: I sold three
copies of that software, one locally, two on eBay. I had the other two
buyers' testomonies and I send them to eBay. I also challenged the guy who
left me the negative feedback to report to FBI. He dropped out of sight. It
is clear what he tried to do, he tried to steal a $200 software. Do you
think he would have let me go otherwise? Do you think eBay wouldn't have
terminated my account otherwise?

Either you are stupid not to see this, or you just want to take a cheap shot
to smear my reputation. You are such a disgrace.

Tom P.

"Q. Lu" wrote in message
well, you can click on the transaction in which I got a negative

feedback
and see what happened. I ordered something, never got it delivered. I

left
negative feedback to the seller and he revenged by giving me one too. At

the
end, I got full refund from half.com, an eBay owned website(click on the
transaction and you will see the record). But eBay said something like
"unless we get a court order, we can not remove a negative feedback even

it
is proven to be retalitary. ..."
I say that is total B.S. Tom, if you can tell me how to make eBay remove
such obvious false feedback, it will be appreciated.
The nickname is meant to make the post stand out, and it paid out.

Someone
bought my G3 directly, instead of wasting time on eBay. Obviously he was
smarter on reading ebay feedbacks.
Bottomline, you picked on two auctions I had, but couldn't ruin either

one.
Haven't you realized that there are better things to do other than going
after me unsuccessfully?

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
I see that Q.Lu has a new nickname.

I once left someone a negative feedback because their ID had been

stolen
and
used to (fraudulently) purchase a camera from me. Once it got sorted

out,
the original owner of the ID had my negative feedback removed from his
record, but eBay refused to remove the neutral item he left for me

that
basically said he wasn't the one who bought the camera from me.

So don't believe that eBay can't or won't remove feedback, it's not

true.

Tom P.

"Canon G3" wrote in message
I got refund from Half.com for last transaction because seller

didn't
ship
the thing. Click on the transaction to see detail. Same with the

other
one.
eBay doesn't remove false feedbacks even after their investigation

proves
feebacks are false!

"Danny B." wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:07:03 -0500, "Canon G3"
wrote:

Like New G3, plus 2 Lensmate adapters (52mm, 58mm), standalone

rapid
charger

Nice feedback. NOT!

Old September 28th 03, 05:32 AM
Danny B.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:25:55 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

Obviously because I am not stupid nor stubborn.

^^^^^

Well, one of two isn't bad

Old September 28th 03, 05:34 AM
Danny B.

wrote:

left me the negative feedback to report to FBI

LOL! Right, that would be right up there as a number one priority on
their list

is clear what he tried to do, he tried to steal a $200 software. Do you

just want to take a cheap shot to smear my reputation.

Oops.. Too late ?

Old September 28th 03, 06:08 PM
Tom Pfeiffer

"Q. Lu" wrote in message
"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
What exactly did I say in my comment above that was picking on you? I

merely
mentioned that eBay can and will remove negative feedback if they want

to,
you can look at my feedback and read the neutral comment left by the guy
that I left a negative for. Then go look at his feedback, and you'll see

my
comment is missing. As for how to make them do it, I have no idea.

If you have no idea, then do not imply that I was not telling the truth.

Sorry if I implied you were lying. What I meant to say was you were wrong,
eBay can and will remove feedback IF THEY WANT TO. I have no idea how to
make them do it, though I have firsthand experience that they can. Is that
more clear for you?

As I said, eBay does not remove false feedbacks as long as left by the

real
users.

Wrong. They removed my negative feedback from this person's account:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...d=weatherman23

You can see the retaliatory neutral feedback he left me on April 3 of this
year he

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...=2&ite ms=200

Regarding the first negative feedback I got on eBay: I sold three
copies of that software, one locally, two on eBay. I had the other two
buyers' testomonies and I send them to eBay. I also challenged the guy who
left me the negative feedback to report to FBI. He dropped out of sight.

It
is clear what he tried to do, he tried to steal a $200 software. Do you
think he would have let me go otherwise? Do you think eBay wouldn't have
terminated my account otherwise?

I took a moment to look at this guys feedback, 133 positive comments and one
negative comment (from you), apparently you also tried to charge him an
extra fee for using PayPal (that's illegal, by the way). Just based on his
feedback history and yours, guess who I would believe? I"ll bet you charged
the local guy $8 bucks for the pleasure of meeting you, too.

Either you are stupid not to see this, or you just want to take a cheap

shot
to smear my reputation. You are such a disgrace.

I may be stupid, I have no evidence to the contrary to offer in my defense.
But you don't need me to smear your reputation, sir, you're an accomplished
professional in that regard.

Tom P.

Old September 28th 03, 08:19 PM
Lisa Horton

"Q. Lu" wrote:

Either you are stupid not to see this, or you just want to take a cheap shot
to smear my reputation. You are such a disgrace.

Actually, you're doing a very good job of that yourself, Tom doesn't
need to help you.

Lisa
Old September 29th 03, 03:23 AM
Q. Lu

Right, this is the same gang who attacked me two weeks ago. Look at the
fact: I sold my stuff both times! You are still angry about that, aren't
you? Hahaha

Old September 29th 03, 03:50 AM
Danny B.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:23:22 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

Right, this is the same gang who attacked me two weeks ago. Look at the
fact: I sold my stuff both times! You are still angry about that, aren't
you? Hahaha

Apparently they're all pretty consistent in recognizing a moron

Old September 29th 03, 04:38 AM
Q. Lu

Whatever, look at your paycheck and tell me what a pathetic loser you are. I
am out of here. This NG is full of clowns and not many deal goes through
here any more.

Old September 29th 03, 05:19 AM
Danny B.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:38:29 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

Whatever, look at your paycheck and tell me what a pathetic loser you are. I
am out of here. This NG is full of clowns and not many deal goes through
here any more.

lol! Now you actually KNOW what I do for a living, or what my income
is? What a freaking idiot.