[foto] denim...

Old June 11th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default [foto] denim...

....bottom

http://www.pbase.com/image/51846552

Old June 11th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Jens Mander" wrote in message
...bottom

I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow due
to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus. (And is the lady with
the bottom anorexic?)

Old June 12th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Helen wrote:

"Jens Mander" wrote in message
...bottom

I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow
due to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus.

Kind of remind me of some that I took to demonstrate the shortcomings of of
a particular camera in low light situations. I think I managed better
focus though, but I commented on the inability of it to get a good lock
under that lighting.

(And is the lady
with the bottom anorexic?)

Looks like her jeans just don't fit. Saw a girl at Taco Hell today who had
about that build but wore her jeans to _much_ better effect.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Old June 12th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Jens Mander" wrote in message
...bottom

http://www.pbase.com/image/51846552

Not even a good snapshot.

Old June 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

JTS Brown wrote:
"Jens Mander" wrote in message
...bottom

http://www.pbase.com/image/51846552

Not even a good snapshot.

I probably wouldn't put them in my family album, either; however, I
believe you guys are unjustifiably harsh. If the work doesn't meet
your own standards for content and technical excellence, don't be too
quick to dismiss it. Someone out there will value it appropriately.

I think it's pretty good, considering it was made (if you can believe
the caption) with a substandard Canon 50mm f1.0 lens.

Get Draco in here. He'll set you straight.

--
Frank ess

Old June 12th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default denim...

Helen wrote:
"Jens Mander" wrote in message
...bottom

I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow due
to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus. (And is the lady with
the bottom anorexic?)

--
You do make me laugh
Bill in Lake Charles

Old June 12th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Bill K" wrote in message
ups.com...

Helen wrote:
"Jens Mander" wrote in message
...bottom

I can't begin to imagine why you would wish to expose that piece of
inadequacy to the world. The lighting is dreadful, everything is yellow
due
to poor or no white balance, and it's out of focus. (And is the lady with
the bottom anorexic?)

--
You do make me laugh
Bill in Lake Charles

Bill is my friend.
Thank you Bill.
H.

Old June 12th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com...

Thank you. I consider that a compliment and an honor. We did get off
to a rocky start. I just finished and submitted a majour grant
proposal and now I'm emotionally drained, walking on air and feeling
expansive all at once.
Take care
Bill in Lake Charles (where it is way too hot)

If it makes you feel better Bill, dear old England, at least here in the
South, is uncomfortably hot, humid and uncomfortable today. We have just
spent 7 months moaning about the interminable winter and now we're all
moaning about the unbearable heat. That's Brits for you.
Good luck with your proposal. Go and take a dip in that lake right now!

Bill is my friend.
Thank you Bill.
H.

Old June 12th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

The lighting is dreadful

it is marvellous (i mean it)

everything is yellow due to poor or no white balance

perfect ambience (i mean it, too)

and it's out of focus

is that so? hard to focus out there under these circum's

(And is the lady with the bottom anorexic?)

she prob is, more likely than her neigbour

thanx, J.

Old June 12th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Jens Mander" wrote in message
The lighting is dreadful

it is marvellous (i mean it)

everything is yellow due to poor or no white balance

perfect ambience (i mean it, too)

and it's out of focus

is that so? hard to focus out there under these circum's

(And is the lady with the bottom anorexic?)

she prob is, more likely than her neigbour

thanx, J.

You obviously set very low standards for yourself, and what's more, you seem
to be able to manage to reach those standards, at least on this occasion.
Well done.