What's your digital camera history?

Old June 25th 04, 03:37 AM
David Dyer-Bennet

Default What's your digital camera history?

Doug Warner writes:

I'll start:

Fuji MX-700
Nikon Coolpix 950 (still have it)
Olympus E-10
Canon D60
Canon 10D (Got lens collection, trapped now :-)

Very short.

Epson 850Z (Feb. 2000)
Fuji S2 Pro (Dec. 2002)

However, my digital *photography* history extends back further; to a
Nikon LS-2000 scanner, and before that a series of photo CDs I had
made from slides and negatives. Going back to 1995, anyway.

And I've got negatives going back to 1962; when I was shooting a Pixie
127 camera.
Old June 25th 04, 03:57 AM
stewy

"Doug Warner" wrote in message

I'll start:

Fuji MX-700
Nikon Coolpix 950 (still have it)
Olympus E-10
Canon D60
Canon 10D (Got lens collection, trapped now :-)

The short list
Sony S-70 (Feb '01)
Fuji S7000 (May '04)

Old June 25th 04, 04:12 AM
Banjopikr1

What's your digital camera history?

Started with a :
Kodak DC40
Kodak DC50
Kodak DC120
Kodak DC260
Olympus 2500
Nikon 5700
Canon DRebel

Old June 25th 04, 04:15 AM
Phil Wheeler

Oly C-360L
Oly D-490Z
Oly D-40Z
Oly D-520
Oly E-100RS

All those are in other hands (family) now. I still have:

Oly C-2100UZ (Uzi)
Pentax 43WR (my rainy day hike camera)
Canon 300D/DRebel -- and a few lenses (Canon 18-55 kit, 17-40 f/4 L,
35-135 IS, 50 f/1.8, 100-300, Sigma 15 mm fisheye and Tamron 28-200 XR
and a Sigma 70-300APO II Super Macro)

Next will be whatever replaces the 10D (assuming that happens) and the
300D will be my wife's. No new lenses will needed :-)

Phil

Doug Warner wrote:

I'll start:

Fuji MX-700
Nikon Coolpix 950 (still have it)
Olympus E-10
Canon D60
Canon 10D (Got lens collection, trapped now :-)

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

Old June 25th 04, 04:20 AM
BenOne©

Doug Warner wrote:

I'll start:

Fuji MX-700
Nikon Coolpix 950 (still have it)
Olympus E-10
Canon D60
Canon 10D (Got lens collection, trapped now :-)

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

Kodak DC3800 2000
Kodak DX6490 2003

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

Old June 25th 04, 04:20 AM
G.T.

Short:

Digital Rebel
PowerShot A70

They replaced a run of the mill Minolta SLR and an original Olympus Stylus.

Greg
--
Destroy your safe and happy lives
Before it is too late
Old June 25th 04, 05:14 AM
Pete

Film:

Brownie box camera (1955)
Minolta SRT-101 (1971)

Digital:

Olympus D-450 (1999)
Olympus C-720 (2001?)
Panasonic DMC-FZ10 (2004)
Old June 25th 04, 05:57 AM
paleryder

"Doug Warner" wrote ...

I'll start:

Fuji MX-700
Nikon Coolpix 950 (still have it)
Olympus E-10
Canon D60
Canon 10D (Got lens collection, trapped now :-)

Epson PhotoPC
Sony Mavica FD-7
Canon G1
Canon DRebel

Plus a CanoScan FS 4000 US Film Scanner
Canon Elan 7E

Several lenses and a lot of older manual
film equipment.

Old June 25th 04, 06:43 AM
Patrick

Kodak DC210+ (early 2000)
Canon S45 (early 2003)
Kodak DC210+ (today)

No it's not a typo. I gave it to my son and it died. So I found an other one
for $30.

Patrick.

Old June 25th 04, 07:21 AM
Colm