20D GOES SOLAR !!!

Old November 4th 04, 11:15 PM
Annika1980

Default 20D GOES SOLAR !!!

Well sun worshipers, here's one I took today, taking advantage of some early
morning fog:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946204

And here's a strange one I took the other evening as I was driving up I-75:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946205

Old November 5th 04, 01:17 AM
Michael A. Covington

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Well sun worshipers, here's one I took today, taking advantage of some
early
morning fog:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946204

Again, that 400mm lens is remarkable.

I've taken the plunge. Last night I ordered a Digital Rebel.

Soon to be shooting the stars with a Canon...

--
Clear skies,

Michael A. Covington
www.covingtoninnovations.com/astromenu.html

Old November 5th 04, 07:14 AM
Kevin McMurtrie

(Annika1980) wrote:

Well sun worshipers, here's one I took today, taking advantage of some early
morning fog:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946204

And here's a strange one I took the other evening as I was driving up I-75:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946205

Hmm... Is it just me or are those spots always in the same place?

Old November 5th 04, 11:23 AM
P.R.Brady

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
In article ,
(Annika1980) wrote:

Well sun worshipers, here's one I took today, taking advantage of some early
morning fog:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946204

And here's a strange one I took the other evening as I was driving up I-75:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946205

Hmm... Is it just me or are those spots always in the same place?

look like sunspots to me. Nice shots but do be cautious over eye damage
with shooting the sun!

Phil

Old November 5th 04, 12:26 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:14:39 -0800, Kevin McMurtrie

(Annika1980) wrote:

Well sun worshipers, here's one I took today, taking advantage of some early
morning fog:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946204

And here's a strange one I took the other evening as I was driving up I-75:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946205

Hmm... Is it just me or are those spots always in the same place?

They are sunspots - take a look at today's image on
www.spaceweather.com

--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk

Old November 5th 04, 08:46 PM
Annika1980

From: Pete Lawrence

Well sun worshipers, here's one I took today, taking advantage of some

early
morning fog:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35946204

Hmm... Is it just me or are those spots always in the same place?

They are sunspots - take a look at today's image on
www.spaceweather.com

Another Annika conspiracy theory bites the dust!

Who Rules?