Canon Maxify MB2750

Old April 13th 21, 11:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dimitris Tzortzakakis

Default Canon Maxify MB2750

the other thread about the ink tank printer, I finally got this one
for 169 euros and I'm very pleased with this oe, it's no real photo
printer but it's got better yield than my previous one (Pixma MX920)
it's supposed to be printing 1000 X A4 with an XL cartridge, which costs
here 22 euros. It's an all-in-one. An all-in-one with ink tank would
cost 220 euros, too much for me. An all-in-one photo pixma 33o euros. An
all-in-one, photo, with ink tank 440 euros. Cheap photo printers aren't
being imported (here),as it seems. It prints moderately photos, but I
don't really care as I rarely print colour photos. My 2 little nieces
who come every week and print photos of their favourite actors etc. were
my main "clients". The ink has a special composition that doesn't smudge
and won't run when markers are used. That might be a different kettle of
fish but I like very much the new pentax K3iii but, as the body only
costs $2000, to buy it I would have to have 20 "blueprints" at once (I
am an electrician) as I get 100 euros from each and are my main income.
I get some money from odd and little jobs. My film scanner is the Rollei
DF-S 290 HD which scans at 5 megapixels. Excellent results up to A4, I
can't and won't print any larger, anyway.