[SI] New Mandates!

Old September 23rd 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] New Mandates!

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:46:13 -0700, Savageduck

On 2010-09-22 05:29:07 -0700, Bowser said:

Time for some new mandates for the Shoot-In. The committee has met and
chosen these three mandates for your consideration:

Last 90: Simply put, send your favorite shot(s) of the last 90 days.
This should be easy, but you MUST explain why these are your favorite
shots. No explanation, no shot posted. I'll include the explanation
with each shot.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/last90
Due October 24th, 2010

Open: Yes, a shooter's choice mandate. The shootin dictator likes to
do this every so often to give the shooters freedom to fire at will
and show us the results.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/open2
Due November 21st, 2010

So we have in effect, TWO "Favorite" "Open Shooter's Choice" type mandates.
Mmmmmm, methinks there was an SI Mandate committee cop-out.

Cop-out cured, thanks to a suggestion. Night Shots has been
substituted for Open.

Panorama/Mosaic: Send photo(s) that are either stitched, scanned, or
cobbled together "collage" style to form a single picture. Shoot a
bunch of pictures and send a spherical panorama. Lay a bunch of
Polaroids on a scanner and scan them. Your choice.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/pano_mosaic
Due December 19th, 2010.

If you are new to the Shoot-In, you can get more info he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

There is no scoring, there is no prize, only the comments you might
read in the primary newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm. This is
simply a monthly (sort of) shooting excercise for anyone who wants to
participate.

Old September 23rd 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-09-22 05:29:07 -0700, Bowser said:

[...]

OK!
Now that is different, and a challenge. Time to start planning. I
haven't done much shooting at night so this will be interesting.

....and you may continue to wear the robes of office of "The Grand Mandator."

Savageduck

Old September 23rd 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Superzooms Still Win

On 2010-09-22 05:29:07 -0700, Bowser said:

[...]

'Tis a pity. If only you DSLR TROLLS had a camera with "NightShot" mode
built in. But it's only available in superzoom cameras.

LOL!

Old September 23rd 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 2010-09-22 05:29:07 -0700, Bowser said:

[...]

OK, anything's better than "Masterdator."
Old September 23rd 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Made you look...
Old September 23rd 10, 08:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tony Cooper

On 2010-09-22 05:29:07 -0700, Bowser said:

[...]

Perfect mandate for you. You can take blobby photos of rare moths
from your basement window. Try for that rare, previously undiscovered
one, you claim was named after you.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old September 23rd 10, 09:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_42_]

* Superzooms Still Win wrote :
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:16:35 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

[---=| Quote block shrinked by t-prot: 34 lines snipped |=---]
OK!
Now that is different, and a challenge. Time to start planning. I
haven't done much shooting at night so this will be interesting.

...and you may continue to wear the robes of office of "The Grand Mandator."

'Tis a pity. If only you DSLR TROLLS had a camera with "NightShot" mode
built in. But it's only available in superzoom cameras.

LOL!

LOL indeed. That's one of the funniest things I've read in a
while. Good one!

--
Troy Piggins
Old September 24th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Superzooms Still Win

On 2010-09-22 05:29:07 -0700, Bowser said:

[...]

Oh look! The lying slanderous and libelous TROLL is still claiming that I
posted a photo of a "rare moth" when no such thing ever occurred. If it's
wrong about something so simple, imagine how much more that this ****head
is wrong about. Like perhaps, that I claimed one was named after me? Never
did that either!

Post your proof! You lousy **** of a libelous and slanderous TROLL.

Are you suffering from senility and dementia too, like that other lying,
slanderous, and libelous TROLL PETER?

LOL!!!!!