[SI] New Mandates!

Old September 23rd 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
LOL![_3_]

Default [SI] New Mandates!

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 03:48:39 +0100, Pete

On 2010-09-23 03:22:55 +0100, LOL! said:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:50:23 +0100, Pete

On 2010-09-23 02:38:23 +0100, LOL! said:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:18:49 +0100, Pete

On 2010-09-23 01:31:50 +0100, tony cooper said:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:03:02 -0500, LOL! wrote:

Does bad-patch-job editor Peter even know what is meant by "skimmers
skimming?" Or is he referring to his skimming the bottom of the barrel
trying to find something to show? I'll chalk this up to his obvious
displays of dementia. And Cooper, if you're going to take that much time to
clone in stuff on a worthless shot at least you should get the lighting
something closer to what happens in this universe.

The lighting is called "sunlight". It comes from that big fiery ball
in the sky that you will see if you come out of your basement in the
day time. The speaker was sitting outside in a salvage yard.

You should have submitted something. Surely you have photographed
something other than that fuzzy blob you claimed to be a rare moth.
If you sent in a second shot, we'd be able to judge your Photoshop
skills by how well you cloned out the real photographer's watermark.

10/10

Again, you claim I stole some images and posted them by agreeing with a
fellow lying slanderous and libelous **** of a troll.

I'll still chalk this up to your senility and dementia. But it's no excuse
once you've already been proved to ALSO being a lying slanderous and
libelous mother****ing **** of a troll as I already have before this. And
now again.

Did you forget that you posed this same message three minutes before?

You're still displaying signs of senility and dementia, I see. They are not
both the same message.

Well, c'mon you lying slanderous and libelous ****! Post PROOF that I ever
stole ANY images! Until then, you're nothing but a low-life gutter-trash
lying slanderous **** of a troll. And if you do come up with something that
seems to infer that then I get to ALSO prove that you are a lying
slanderous **** of a troll!

Either way you get to prove that you are a TOTAL LOSER, no matter which way
you turn on this one.

0/10

There you have it folks! His admission that he's a lying slanderous and
libelous **** of a troll!

Thanks!

Old September 23rd 10, 02:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Made you look...