Punography comments from Annika1980

Old May 12th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_26_]

Default Punography comments from Annika1980

* Annika1980 wrote :
Awful mandate, awful results.

A pun is a play on words. How can you have a play on words with a
photo?

What's the next mandate ... Grammar?

Here's my grammar shot:

http://piggo.com/~troy/images/usenet/grammar.jpg

Sorry. Had to do it - didn't submit anything for punography.

--
Troy Piggins
Old May 12th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 wrote :
Awful mandate, awful results.

A pun is a play on words. How can you have a play on words with a
photo?

What's the next mandate ... Grammar?

Here's my grammar shot:

http://piggo.com/~troy/images/usenet/grammar.jpg

Sorry. Had to do it - didn't submit anything for punography.

Yes, that kind of sums up my attitude toward th "visual pun" category.

The one that might have been whatever a "visual pun" is, turned on
words, after all ( I finally figured it out ).

My plan was to photograph one of Mr Costco's super-sweet muffins, with
its top overflowing the paper cup, and pair it with a photo of a young
woman of the neigborhood who affects very tight, very low-rise capris,
which have a similar visual effect. Couldn't get either of them to
hold still.

Old May 12th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_26_]

* Frank ess wrote :

Troy Piggins wrote:
[---=| Quote block shrinked by t-prot: 8 lines snipped |=---]
Here's my grammar shot:

http://piggo.com/~troy/images/usenet/grammar.jpg

Sorry. Had to do it - didn't submit anything for punography.

Yes, that kind of sums up my attitude toward th "visual pun" category.

The one that might have been whatever a "visual pun" is, turned on
words, after all ( I finally figured it out ).

My plan was to photograph one of Mr Costco's super-sweet muffins, with
its top overflowing the paper cup, and pair it with a photo of a young
woman of the neigborhood who affects very tight, very low-rise capris,
which have a similar visual effect. Couldn't get either of them to
hold still.

I thought the idea was interesting, and there were a few good
submissions. I even had some ideas/concepts, but couldn't find
the time to execute them.

The "grammar" one above just occurred to me in a flash

--
Troy Piggins
Old May 12th 09, 07:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 wrote :
Awful mandate, awful results.

A pun is a play on words. How can you have a play on words with a
photo?

What's the next mandate ... Grammar?

Here's my grammar shot:

http://piggo.com/~troy/images/usenet/grammar.jpg

Sorry. Had to do it - didn't submit anything for punography.

Ha ha ha ha :-)

Well executed!
Old May 12th 09, 07:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* Annika1980 wrote :
Awful mandate, awful results.

A pun is a play on words. How can you have a play on words with a
photo?

What's the next mandate ... Grammar?

Here's my grammar shot:

http://piggo.com/~troy/images/usenet/grammar.jpg

Sorry. Had to do it - didn't submit anything for punography.

--
Troy Piggins

I was going to see my brother in law who is a butcher, he occasionally has
some pigs eyes and I was going to place them on an old cross cut saw "eye
sore" would have been the pun, but the best laid plans and all
that................

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old May 12th 09, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_26_]

* Atheist Chaplain wrote :
"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
[---=| Quote block shrinked by t-prot: 11 lines snipped |=---]

Sorry. Had to do it - didn't submit anything for punography.

I was going to see my brother in law who is a butcher, he occasionally has
some pigs eyes and I was going to place them on an old cross cut saw "eye
sore" would have been the pun, but the best laid plans and all
that...

One of my ideas was pig-related too. I was going to get a toy
pig, put wings on it, and have it face-planting the ground...

"Swine flu"

--
Troy Piggins

Old May 13th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter Chant[_2_]

Atheist Chaplain wrote:

I was going to see my brother in law who is a butcher, he occasionally has
some pigs eyes and I was going to place them on an old cross cut saw "eye
sore" would have been the pun, but the best laid plans and all

Hmm, surreal and disturbing would probally be more the effect...

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk