Which are the good cameras? Ed Romney knew!

Old April 17th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Which are the good cameras? Ed Romney knew!

His politics aside for the moment, he did a lot of good in pointing
out which were the better cameras and lenses, and why.

Old April 17th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Bret Ludwig" wrote:

His politics aside for the moment, he did a lot of good in pointing
out which were the better cameras and lenses, and why.

There are plenty of people who are capable of pointing out the good
points in cameras and lenses. What set Ed Romney apart from these
others was his repugnant racism.

You might choose to call it politics, but you have demonstrated that
your own views (politics, racism, call it what you will) are equally
as repugnant as his. No wonder you are a Romney fan.

Old April 19th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Tony Polson wrote:
"Bret Ludwig" wrote:

His politics aside for the moment, he did a lot of good in pointing
out which were the better cameras and lenses, and why.

There are plenty of people who are capable of pointing out the good
points in cameras and lenses. What set Ed Romney apart from these
others was his repugnant racism.

You might choose to call it politics, but you have demonstrated that
your own views (politics, racism, call it what you will) are equally
as repugnant as his. No wonder you are a Romney fan.

Did you ever think maybe YOUR views are repugnant and stupid? No, you
didn't. That's because you are almost certainly a Liberalis Stupidus,
an unthinking left-liberal toady.

I always ask myself, "Are my views reasonable? Do they appear to fit
the facts, as best I am able to determine them? If I am wrong, will
innocent people be harmed, perhaps irreparably? Am I committing a wrong
against someone?" And as time passes I change my behavior. For example,
I don't kill bluejays anymore, even though they harass other birds,
because they are part of nature. That's what bluejays do and have for
eons.

But I don't disrespect people or deprive them of their rights because
of whatever group they belong to. I am especially careful to not
disrespect other groups because, one, they might react badly and two,
perhaps it is they who are in the right here. And I expect the same of
them on my turf. If a bunch of white snotnoses go into a Black
neighborhood and provoke them for no reason and Blacks beat the hell
out of them I will back the Blacks. Same with Indians. You go on the
reservation, you had better behave. But if your car breaks down in a
Black neighborhood or your airplane's engine quits over "sacred Indian
grounds", that doesn't give them the right to **** you in the ass or
lop your head off. (Of course this doesn't happen very often. I have
been stranded in The Hood and lived to tell about it. But I was on my
best behavior and rightly so.)

You on the other hand have no such qualms, and you are unable to see
that maybe you could be wrong. You are RIGHT. That's why you are
dangerous.

Old April 19th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Which are the good cameras?

The ones labeled Canon EOS.

Cody,

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks