FA: Nikon: FM3A (2) & 24, 35, 50, 105 300 nikkor lenses:

Old October 1st 04, 03:10 PM
Yarbz

Default FA: Nikon: FM3A (2) & 24, 35, 50, 105 300 nikkor lenses:

I have the following up on Ebay for those interested:

FM3A body (2 in seperate auctions)
Nikkor 300mm 2.8 AIS w/CT-302 hard case
Nikkor 105mm 2.5 AIS
Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AIS
Nikkor 35mm 2.0 AIS
Nikkor 24mm 2.0 AIS

All are in excellent to like new with the exception fo the 24/2.0
which has pristine glass but worn barrel. All come with the proper UV
filters. Original boxes with some of the items too.

Here is one of the links, you can hit View sellers other auctions for
the rest of the direct links:

If entire link is not highlighted, cut and past the entire thing.

Yarbz (Cris Yarborough)
New Britain, CT

Old October 1st 04, 06:00 PM
Tony

Ebay abuse!

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.

and perhaps a complaint to

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Old October 1st 04, 09:00 PM
Dallas

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:10:42 -0700, Yarbz had this to say:

I have the following up on Ebay for those interested:

FM3A body (2 in seperate auctions)
Nikkor 300mm 2.8 AIS w/CT-302 hard case Nikkor 105mm 2.5 AIS
Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AIS
Nikkor 35mm 2.0 AIS
Nikkor 24mm 2.0 AIS

All are in excellent to like new with the exception fo the 24/2.0 which
has pristine glass but worn barrel. All come with the proper UV filters.
Original boxes with some of the items too.

Here is one of the links, you can hit View sellers other auctions for the
rest of the direct links:

If entire link is not highlighted, cut and past the entire thing.

Yarbz (Cris Yarborough)
New Britain, CT

Enter Tony Spodararo.

--
DD™
"And that's all I got to say about that" ~ FG

Old October 2nd 04, 03:02 AM
Tony

Oh my GOD Harry Stallings the ahole TROLL is nasty enough not only to
break the charter and run his SPAM where it is not allowed, but is actually
snarky about it!

Remember, this group will turn into pure Spam from Stallings and other
selfish SOBs if we don't keep the complaints going in to ebay.