Nikon D70s pricing

Old August 31st 05, 02:21 AM
Morgan Perry

Default Nikon D70s pricing

Is it me, or is there something wrong with this picture? A brand new D70s
for $429 USD??

http://wawadigitals.com/nid70dislrca.html

Has anyone ever heard of this place? After a little searching, I think they
may be connected to this place www.starlightcameras.com

Old August 31st 05, 02:26 AM
Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig

"Morgan Perry" mptran @ morganperry.com wrote in message

Is it me, or is there something wrong with this picture? A brand new D70s
for $429 USD??

http://wawadigitals.com/nid70dislrca.html

Has anyone ever heard of this place? After a little searching, I think
they
may be connected to this place www.starlightcameras.com

Try buying one for that price. If you do, I'll give you $600 for it.

Old August 31st 05, 03:01 AM
Morgan Perry

Well I guess that about sums it up. After reading through some of those
comments, it's obvious. I figured it was probably too good to be true.

I'm browsing the D70s bundles offered by Cameta on eBay. They seem to have a
good reputation, and very reasonable prices.
http://stores.ebay.com/Cameta-Camera

Thanks for your input wawadigitals

Derek