NO MORE 20D POSTS !

Old September 18th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default NO MORE 20D POSTS !

On Sep 17, 11:35 pm, Paul Furman wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

When does the 5D or 1Ds III arrive?

40D (the honda of DSLRs)... you shoulda jumped ship with a D3 to go with
that killer toyota!

:-)

ribribrib

:-)

--
Paul Furman Photographyhttp://edgehill.net
Bay Natives Nurseryhttp://www.baynatives.com

It's not what you've got it's what you do with it!
Helen

Old September 18th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Arnold Frisch

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:27:21 -0400, Robert Coe wrote:

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:27:49 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:
: On September 17, 10:12 pm, Robert Coe inanely wrote:
:
: : Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?
:
: Tell us what? That you took my advice? I told you when you won that car that
: you can't just go walking around Rock City with that old clunker, now that
: you're famous! Obviously, you've traded it in on a 40D - or something even
: better!!
:
: No, I'm keeping the FJ.
: Chicks dig the FJ.
: http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/85742187
:
: But you are warm.

Well, I assumed you were trading your old *camera*, not the car!!

Bob

Now you're just being ignorantly silly. If you really want a good camera you
have the choice of walking, biking, taking the bus or taking photographs.
Haven't you looked at the price of the new cameras and lenses? With so few and
meager improvements too. But then someone who thinks that a newer camera will
improve their photography skills will happily choose to walk. They're the kind
that still believe that you get what you pay for these days, including their
talent. P.T. Barnum made a fortune off of that vast population.

Sorry, you can't buy talent. And don't bother wasting your time trying to
convince them of that. They have to believe it is true or their world comes
crashing down around them.
Old September 18th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Matt Ion

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted
* & my replies are inline below :
On Sep 17, 11:17 pm, Alan Browne
When does the 5D or 1Ds III arrive?

"Small moves, Ellie, small moves."

Q. Which movie was that from?

Contact. What camera Bret?

THAT'S IT! He's got new contacts!
Old September 18th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Dwayne Smith

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:57:03 GMT, Matt Ion wrote:

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted
* & my replies are inline below :
On Sep 17, 11:17 pm, Alan Browne
When does the 5D or 1Ds III arrive?
"Small moves, Ellie, small moves."

Q. Which movie was that from?

Contact. What camera Bret?

THAT'S IT! He's got new contacts!

So that's been the problem this whole time. I had my suspicions it was something
like that.

Old September 18th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Sep 18, 10:59 am, Annika1980 wrote:
I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Definitely!
I think it's high time you upgraded to a real camera:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000M4J2MG/...pf_rd_i=502394

Old September 18th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
William Graham

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Boo! - Hissss! Keep posting your shots, regardless of whatever hardware you
happen to take them with.......

Old September 18th 07, 08:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Bob Williams

Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:17 pm, Alan Browne
When does the 5D or 1Ds III arrive?

"Small moves, Ellie, small moves."

Q. Which movie was that from?

OK!
It's a 5D.
Simply the best upgrade for the money.
Bob Williams
Old September 18th 07, 09:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Carl Neil Ellwood

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:59:29 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Take no notice of the idiots - KEEP Posting your work as I enjoy seeing it.

I like your composition and the general quality, please let us see more of
it.

--
Neil
Old September 18th 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Rob

wrote:

On Sep 17, 11:07 pm, Frank wrote:

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:21:43 -0700, wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Wow, you people really are ignorant of what constitutes "awesome" photography,
aren't you.

My reply was going to be "I wish you didn't post any of those that you already
have, they just show everyone what not to do."

That can be helpful for those that are able to learn from the mistakes of others
but your photography provides nothing more than that.

Really, put the camera down, any camera. The only thing you do is clog up a
news-group with links to ineffective photography and gain attention from those
that don't know anything about photography. I suppose you need that. Your
desperation for attention is more than obvious.

"Wow, you people really are ignorant of what constitutes "awesome"
photography,
aren't you."

Enlighten us then. Show us what your opinion is of "awesome"
photography.

I tried to tell you this the other day.

Everything is not beautiful, awesome etc, - but you should work that one
out for yourself.
Old September 18th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Rob

Atheist Chaplain wrote:

"Frank" wrote in message
news

I smell a D-Mac sockpuppet ;-)
I might be wrong, but then...................

Wrong server