Newbie admires Shoot In

Old July 31st 04, 05:37 PM
Matt

Default Newbie admires Shoot In

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the Shoot In archives. I
love the idea of a mandate, and go and do it. My girlfriend and I
like to get out doors and do things, and I can imagine some great
expeditions based on something like this.

There is such rich variety and depth in these photos. It's remarkable
how a picture can stir your emotions, make you laugh, or simply
appreciate the beauty around us and inside of us. That's what excited
me about the idea of taking pictures, and all of your work is
inspiring.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your art. I'm enjoying it and
learning alot.
Maybe someday, I'll have something to share too. I hope so.

Matt

singlow @ hotmail . com
Old July 31st 04, 07:55 PM
Steve Young

"Organizer" wrote in message
Be aware that the Shoot In is an off topic activity in an equipment
newgroup. Action is being taken against all participants and supporters
of this dreadful activity.

you forgot the word scofflaw

Old July 31st 04, 08:54 PM
Mark M

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Organizer" wrote in message
Be aware that the Shoot In is an off topic activity in an equipment
newgroup. Action is being taken against all participants and supporters
of this dreadful activity.

you forgot the word scofflaw

To Matt:

Don't let these idiot trolls bother you regarding the Shoot-In.
Steve Young is no better than any other troll here, and should be taken as
such.

The shoot-in is a fine, fun, harmless, interesting community activity, and
the only people who complain about it are low-life people with no talent.
You will find that most of the shoot-in participants have freqented this
forum far longer than those who object. The people who violently react
about the SI are people who should be promptly added to your kill-file.

Old August 1st 04, 02:25 AM
Bandicoot

"Organizer" wrote in message
Be aware that the Shoot In is an off topic activity in an equipment

newgroup. Action
is being taken against all participants and supporters of this dreadful

activity.

Now that is actually the funniest thing I've read all evening. Thanks.

Peter

Old August 1st 04, 02:37 AM
William Graham

"Organizer" wrote in message
Be aware that the Shoot In is an off topic activity in an equipment

newgroup. Action
is being taken against all participants and supporters of this dreadful

activity.

Are you organizing a foot race?