question for eternal september users

Old March 22nd 21, 09:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default question for eternal september users

Have any of you been having a problem with posts not appearing in your
newsreader? I have seen replies to posts that I never saw, and I did see them
when I looked at Google Groups. It’s even more obvious when my own posts
don’t appear.

Old March 22nd 21, 09:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 4:09:36 PM UTC-4, Bill W wrote:
Have any of you been having a problem with posts not appearing in your
newsreader? I have seen replies to posts that I never saw, and I did see them
when I looked at Google Groups. It’s even more obvious when my own posts
don’t appear.

I've noticed some replies to posts from Jolly Roger ... so I'm guessing that
this could perhaps by why JR's posts are absent from Google Groups.

-hh
Old March 23rd 21, 10:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
gray_wolf

On 22/03/2021 3:09 pm, Bill W wrote:

Have any of you been having a problem with posts not appearing in your
newsreader? I have seen replies to posts that I never saw, and I did see them
when I looked at Google Groups. It’s even more obvious when my own posts
don’t appear.

I use us.newsleecher.com which I think uses Giganews' servers. Both are located in
Austin, TX. anything I post appears online 2 seconds later. Costs $12 a month
plus I
binary group access for my music and movie stuff.