New reviews on f2photo - Sony R1, A100, Panasonic Lumix L-1

Old July 4th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.photo.advanced

Default New reviews on f2photo - Sony R1, A100, Panasonic Lumix L-1

I have just updated the f2 articles section and there's a new batch of
downloadable pdf features, including my preview of the Sony A100 and
Jonathan Eastland's hands-on trial of the Panasonic Lumix L1, in the
free category:

http://f2photo.co.uk/articles/browse.php

I haven't counted but we now have over 100 articles free for download.
Registration is required but no subscription is needed; this applies to
all articles after 6 months, only a few are limited to subscribers. Some
of our writers, like Jonathan, ask me to make their articles available
immediately to all comers so we do.

David

--
f2photo: articles, news and reviews - www.f2photo.co.uk