Great parent's photography site!!

Old March 27th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Cyndi

Default Great parent's photography site!!

I am trying to get better with photographing my son and I found a VERY
mom-friendly photography site if any of you are interested. There are
all levels of people participating, from beginners to pros. And
what's great is they run lessons and the pros help the beginners get
better every day!

The site is www.yada-photography.com and you have to register via
their main site, but then look for the photography boards at the
bottom of the main site or just follow the link again.

Everyone there is SO nice and understanding. And I promise your
photos will be better than ever!
Old April 3rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Joe Pucillo[_2_]

Wasn't it Cyndi who said...
I am trying to get better with photographing my son

It's not a good idea to register on ANY site with a domains-by-
proxy shield on who owns the site. It could be some chinese spam
harvester who's collecting your info to flood you with emails, or
worse - steal your identity. The russians and romanians do the
same thing.

Of course, you're just trying to pretend that you "found" your
own website, so that you can tell us how great you think your own
website is, but really - no one should ever register on a site
where the operators intentionally hide their identity.

JnP