cs2 multi photo

Old April 7th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default cs2 multi photo

Hi new to this so please bare with me,I have cs2 and wish to get 4 images to make up one photo,basically each photo takes up a quarter of the page but I have no idea how to do this,can anyone help,thanks

--
Fred c

View this thread: http://www.photographytalk.net/viewtopic-176096.html

Send from http://www.photographytalk.net

Old April 8th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Fred c wrote:
Hi new to this so please bare with me,I have cs2 and wish to get 4 images to make up one photo,basically each photo takes up a quarter of the page but I have no idea how to do this,can anyone help,thanks

Well, the easy way would be to use a program that's designed to do
panoramas. An excellent freeware one is he
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

--
Angela M. Cable
Paint Shop Pro 8, 9, X Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com/

5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/

Old April 13th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Angela M. Cable wrote:
Fred c wrote:
Hi new to this so please bare with me,I have cs2 and wish to get 4
images to make up one photo,basically each photo takes up a quarter of
the page but I have no idea how to do this,can anyone help,thanks

Well, the easy way would be to use a program that's designed to do
panoramas. An excellent freeware one is he
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

My understanding is that the OP wants 4 distinct images joined in one
file, like a frame holding four separate pictures, such as pictures of 4
grandchildren, possibly with a separator between them. If so, let's
assume that each photo is going to be the same size. Make a new
"canvas" that is twice as high and twice and wide as the individual
photos. Then copy each original onto the new canvas and position where
desired.

--
Thad