PING: D-Mac !

Old August 20th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default PING: D-Mac !

Hey D, now that we are buddies and all ... and since you're so rich
and stuff .... howz about buying me one of those new 1DsMKIII Nikon-
killers?

Old August 20th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D_Mac

On Aug 20, 11:02 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Hey D, now that we are buddies and all ... and since you're so rich
and stuff .... howz about buying me one of those new 1DsMKIII Nikon-
killers?

OK.
You don't mind if I have one too, do you?

Doug

Old August 20th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

On Aug 19, 6:56 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Aug 20, 11:02 am, Annika1980 wrote:

Hey D, now that we are buddies and all ... and since you're so rich
and stuff .... howz about buying me one of those new 1DsMKIII Nikon-
killers?

OK.
You don't mind if I have one too, do you?

Doug

We are all witnessing a new Summer Love. Is't this the most exciting
non-event we have oberved on this site? So touching. Could this lead
to the dissolution of both of their marriages. By all means weigh in
on the matter. This could lead to a new trend....trade in your old
partner for a new body...Bret's old 30 for the EOS1DsMKIII and
whatever Doug is shooting with this week for the same....This should
make their spouses a little nervous I would think.

Old August 20th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D_Mac

On Aug 20, 11:02 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Hey D, now that we are buddies and all ... and since you're so rich
and stuff .... howz about buying me one of those new 1DsMKIII Nikon-
killers?

Uh oh... Bad new Bret.
I just tried to use you VIsa for the cameras but Adorama said
something about declined. It seems you've topped it out on lens hire,
mate. Why didn't you let me know? I've still got plenty of good Stigma
stock left from the store.

I'd have been only too happy to let you experience some real quality
glass if you'd just communicate once in while. Now we both miss out.
Bloody credit limits. Can you get 20 grand lift on it please? There's
a lot of stuff I need for the boat too.

Love
D-Mac

Old August 20th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Aug 19, 9:56 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Aug 20, 11:02 am, Annika1980 wrote:

Hey D, now that we are buddies and all ... and since you're so rich
and stuff .... howz about buying me one of those new 1DsMKIII Nikon-
killers?

OK.
You don't mind if I have one too, do you?

By all means, get two!
I just figured I'd get the first one to work the bugs out.

When I bought my Fabulous EOS-1V I went for the best available 35mm
body because I knew it would be the last film camera I would ever buy.
With digital cameras, however, they always have some great new camera
coming out about every two years that makes ya wanna upgrade.
However, if the 1DsMKIII is all that we hope it will be I could see
myself shooting with it for a long time. I can't imagine what
improvements to it that could be made that would entice me to want
more.
The shooting speed (5fps) is fast enough .... the 21.1MP sensor is all
you'd ever need ... and the build quality will no doubt be superb.
Hopefully it won't be plagued by the focus issues of the 1DMK3.

Old August 20th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Aug 20, 1:07 am, D_Mac wrote:
Uh oh... Bad new Bret.
I just tried to use you VIsa for the cameras but Adorama said
something about declined. It seems you've topped it out on lens hire,
mate. Why didn't you let me know? I've still got plenty of good Stigma
stock left from the store.

I'd have been only too happy to let you experience some real quality
glass if you'd just communicate once in while. Now we both miss out.
Bloody credit limits. Can you get 20 grand lift on it please? There's
a lot of stuff I need for the boat too.

Maybe some good stuff will show up on EBAY ... now that I've got your
PayPal password and all.....

[SI] Ping Jim / Al Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 1 October 10th 06 04:04 PM
SI - ping Al D Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 2 July 25th 06 11:22 PM
*ping* John In The Darkroom 18 April 30th 06 11:02 PM
Ping - Al D. Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 4 April 27th 05 03:50 AM
PING: Al D / Jim K Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 4 November 10th 04 05:02 AM