Finally famous

Old October 26th 18, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Finally famous

On 2018-10-17 20:29, philo wrote:
https://www.milwaukeemag.com/unforge...y-still-visit/

Congrats.* You can smoke in a bar in Milwaukee?* Or is that an older
photo?

Bit like France, then.

Except for the few cigar and hookah bars, Milwaukee is smoke-free
everywhere.

BTW: My wife was a smoker but when she moved in here 18 years ago I made
her smoke outside.

The -20 winter did all the rest

she quit!
Old October 29th 18, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 10/26/18 10:40 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 26 October 2018 16:18:29 UTC+1, philo wrote:
On 10/22/18 5:55 PM, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 October 2018 20:29:17 UTC-4, philo wrote:
https://www.milwaukeemag.com/unforge...y-still-visit/

Nice images.

Thanks

BTW if interested here are more of my wife's paintings

https://www.iwanttobepaint.com/

They're quite interesting she seems to like lighting and folds in cloth/clothing . I'm just hoping she used a digital paint brush otherwise this could be OT ;-)

Her paintings were based on photos!
Old November 2nd 18, 11:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 10/26/2018 11:18 AM, philo wrote:
On 10/22/18 5:55 PM, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 October 2018 20:29:17 UTC-4, philoÂ* wrote:
https://www.milwaukeemag.com/unforge...y-still-visit/

Nice images.

Thanks

BTW if interested here are more of my wife's paintings

https://www.iwanttobepaint.com/

She has an interesting technique. In "Nostalgia" I did the waitress's
spilling of soup into the coffee cup actually happen, or was that a
painterly addition? It certainly adds a touch of humor.

--
PeterN
Old November 5th 18, 08:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 10/22/18 5:55 PM, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 October 2018 20:29:17 UTC-4, philoÂ* wrote:
https://www.milwaukeemag.com/unforge...y-still-visit/

Nice images.

Thanks

BTW if interested here are more of my wife's paintings

https://www.iwanttobepaint.com/

She has an interesting technique. In "Nostalgia" I did the waitress's
spilling of soup into the coffee cup actually happen, or was that a
painterly addition? It certainly adds a touch of humor.

That photo was whimsical but she got the idea from watching me eat.

I am a huge slurping slob.

On our first date, when she went the the woman's room, I finished her
entire meal.