What's the problem?

Old May 9th 17, 05:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default What's the problem?

On 2017-05-08 19:21:40 +0000, PAS said:

On 5/4/2017 10:49 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
nospam wrote:

90% of 'genuine' chargers are actually fake. not an acceptable risk.
Fake Chargers upset you? Here's a fake Ferrari! $63 million!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/a-63-...ake-expert-say
s.html

That's why I only buy Lamborghinis.

One should make shure that you get a Lambo with Lambo doors

http://carpictures.carjunky.com/albu...2005/yellow_la
mborghini_doors_open.jpg

and not yhe Auidi one, if possible...

http://cdn.pinthiscars.com/images/la...erior-2013-wal
lpaper-1.jpg

The bolt on kitts ain't the same...

http://www.carid.com/images/pages/lambo-doors/lambo-doors-5.jpg

Not that VW Golf are bad cars. Just not Lambos...

Lamborghini, the low slung Italian tractor, owned by VW, and managed by
the Audi division. You should stick to the other upscale VW, Bugatti.
That is truly exotic and in limited production.

Lambo is Lambo...

Ferrari (not to be confused with the F1 team Scuderia Ferrari) is after
all a FIAT/Chrysler (FCA) product.

Sure, it's as American as a Chevy!

However, if you care to be in the realm more exotic and exclusive then
you should get on the waiting list for a Koeningsegg, McLaren, or
Pagani.

Or the only Ford worthy to put on the street. The F40:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...418ae0beb1696c
0ec79e98.jpg
--
teleportation kills
http://www.giroditalia.it/it/live/
Old May 9th 17, 09:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/a-63-million-ferrari-is-a-fake-expert-says.html

or http://tinyurl.com/mljtm2c

That's why I only buy Lamborghinis.

One should make shure that you get a Lambo with Lambo doors

http://carpictures.carjunky.com/albums/New-York-Auto-Show-2005/yellow_lamborghini_doors_open.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/klr78cw

and not yhe Auidi one, if possible...

http://cdn.pinthiscars.com/images/lamborghini-gallardo-interior-2013-wallpaper-1.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/lrogz5g

or http://tinyurl.com/k3lkqjz

Not that VW Golf are bad cars. Just not Lambos...

Lamborghini, the low slung Italian tractor, owned by VW, and managed by
the Audi division. You should stick to the other upscale VW, Bugatti.
That is truly exotic and in limited production.

Lambo is Lambo...

Ferrari (not to be confused with the F1 team Scuderia Ferrari) is after
all a FIAT/Chrysler (FCA) product.

Sure, it's as American as a Chevy!

However, if you care to be in the realm more exotic and exclusive then
you should get on the waiting list for a Koeningsegg, McLaren, or
Pagani.

Or the only Ford worthy to put on the street. The F40:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/15/25/8e15254b58418ae0beb1696c0ec79e98.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/m7v9ogz

If I have to do it, I might as well give the benefit to everyone else
who needs it.

Eric Stevens
Old May 9th 17, 09:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

nospam wrote:

90% of 'genuine' chargers are actually fake. not an acceptable risk.
Fake Chargers upset you? Here's a fake Ferrari! $63 million!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/a-63-...fake-expert-sa
ys.html

or http://tinyurl.com/mljtm2c

That's why I only buy Lamborghinis.

One should make shure that you get a Lambo with Lambo doors

http://carpictures.carjunky.com/albu.../yellow_lambor
ghini_doors_open.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/klr78cw

and not yhe Auidi one, if possible...

http://cdn.pinthiscars.com/images/la...r-2013-wallpap
er-1.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/lrogz5g

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...e0beb1696c0ec7
9e98.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/m7v9ogz

If I have to do it, I might as well give the benefit to everyone else
who needs it.

It seems to be your problem only... ;-/
Old May 9th 17, 10:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

well installed it on my ipad as part of real racing 3 game

Real or genuine fake?
Old May 9th 17, 10:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

nospam wrote:

[...]

Neither of us knows that.

Eric Stevens
Old May 9th 17, 11:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

nospam wrote:

90% of 'genuine' chargers are actually fake. not an acceptable
risk.
Fake Chargers upset you? Here's a fake Ferrari! $63 million!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/a-63-...-a-fake-expert
-sa
ys.html
or http://tinyurl.com/mljtm2c

That's why I only buy Lamborghinis.

One should make shure that you get a Lambo with Lambo doors

http://carpictures.carjunky.com/albu...005/yellow_lam
bor
ghini_doors_open.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/klr78cw

and not yhe Auidi one, if possible...

http://cdn.pinthiscars.com/images/la...rior-2013-wall
pap
er-1.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/lrogz5g

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...18ae0beb1696c0
ec7
9e98.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/m7v9ogz

If I have to do it, I might as well give the benefit to everyone else
who needs it.

It seems to be your problem only... ;-/

Neither of us knows that.

Update:

http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Old May 9th 17, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

nospam wrote:

90% of 'genuine' chargers are actually fake. not an acceptable risk.
Fake Chargers upset you? Here's a fake Ferrari! $63 million!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/a-63-...ake-expert-say

s.html

That's why I only buy Lamborghinis.

Lamborghini, the low slung Italian tractor, owned by VW, and managed
by the Audi division. You should stick to the other upscale VW,
Bugatti. That is truly exotic and in limited production.

But boy, do those tractors look sexy!

Ferrari (not to be confused with the F1 team Scuderia Ferrari) is
after all a FIAT/Chrysler (FCA) product.

Yes, but recently spun off into it's own company. Alfa Romeo has been
spun off too.

However, if you care to be in the realm more exotic and exclusive then
you should get on the waiting list for a Koeningsegg, McLaren, or Pagani.

Ahh yes. Unfortunately, I'm not on the list for anything that costs
more money than a nice Subaru. But a boy can dream. If I could have one
exotic, it would be this one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_R...C_Competizione

Old May 9th 17, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

nospam wrote:

90% of 'genuine' chargers are actually fake. not an acceptable risk.
Fake Chargers upset you? Here's a fake Ferrari! $63 million!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/a-63-...ake-expert-say
s.html

That's why I only buy Lamborghinis.

Lamborghini, the low slung Italian tractor, owned by VW, and managed by
the Audi division. You should stick to the other upscale VW, Bugatti.
That is truly exotic and in limited production.

But boy, do those tractors look sexy!

I can think of a field or two I could plow with one.

The real automotive irony is Rolls-Royce is now a VW product, Bentley
is a BMW, and Aston Martin have Mercedes engines, FIAT saved and owns
Chrysler. Remind me, who won WWII in Europe.

Ferrari (not to be confused with the F1 team Scuderia Ferrari) is after
all a FIAT/Chrysler (FCA) product.

Yes, but recently spun off into it's own company. Alfa Romeo has been
spun off too.

However, both have FIAT peering over their shoulder.

However, if you care to be in the realm more exotic and exclusive then
you should get on the waiting list for a Koeningsegg, McLaren, or
Pagani.

Ahh yes. Unfortunately, I'm not on the list for anything that costs
more money than a nice Subaru. But a boy can dream. If I could have
one exotic, it would be this one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_R...C_Competizione

....but once you add license and registration that in going to cost you
well north of $300K.

I would have thought you would prefer a hybrid for the sort of driving
you might engage in.
A 1500 BHP hybrid.
http://koenigsegg.com/regera/

Savageduck

Old May 10th 17, 10:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 10:41:32 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

well installed it on my ipad as part of real racing 3 game

Real or genuine fake?
--
teleportation kills
http://www.giroditalia.it/it/live/

It's a real simulation of fake racing in the real world version 3

That does not seem one hundred percent genuine to me... :-ppp
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old May 10th 17, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

nospam wrote:

[...]

Yessir, they do.

However, if you care to be in the realm more exotic and exclusive
then you should get on the waiting list for a Koeningsegg, McLaren,
or Pagani.

Ahh yes. Unfortunately, I'm not on the list for anything that costs
more money than a nice Subaru. But a boy can dream. If I could have
one exotic, it would be this one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_R...C_Competizione

...but once you add license and registration that in going to cost you
well north of $300K.

Just a dream. But I can buy a Giulia and get better straight-line
performance. But at around $80K, a Giulia Quadrafolio is a dream too.

I would have thought you would prefer a hybrid for the sort of driving
you might engage in.
A 1500 BHP hybrid.
http://koenigsegg.com/regera/

That might work for me!