Portland Gestapo Ask Homeowners, Businesses To Register Surveillance Cameras

Old May 25th 17, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Portland Gestapo Ask Homeowners, Businesses To Register Surveillance Cameras

"David B." news
On 5/22/2017 12:09 PM, Diesel claimed ...

No, being a cop isn't for me.

Absolutely! YOU, dear boy, are going to prison.

Hmm. Don't I need to be convicted of something that would result in
a longer sentence than what I could sit in a local jail for?

You were warned - many times.

Yes, you promised me a house raid a little over five years ago. Are
they coming by canoe from africa? It sure is taking them a long time
to 'get me', David.

https://torrenty.to/2124421-shinedow...etail-2012-hhi
https://torrenty.to/2124426-shinedow...ss-retail-2008
https://torrenty.to/2125606-shinedow...tratosphere-2c

Prior to the new antiriaa letter greets, I think the 3rd one above
is the best one. [g]

http://picpaste.com/01bBZABL.jpg

That pic really ****es you off, doesn't it. You thought it was
amusing when my dad passed away and you tried to take full advantage
of the situation. Why aren't you laughing as much now, David? What's
wrong buddy ol pal? Don't you like the taste of your own medicine?

Which aspect of the pic ****es you off the most? I know it's not the
accurate physical address, email address or phone numbers, because
this information was provided on you years ago in the form of .nfo
file release 'greets' and you didn't stop trying to stalk me or
people you thought I might know.

So...Is it the uncensored pic of you standing beside your wife, or,
the picture of your son Nicks gravesite? Or, is it a combination of
the two? Be specific, please. The cats out of the bag David, I know
for a fact that particular pic has ****ed you off, beyond anything
else I've done to you.

I'm not your run of the mill certified computer technician, David...
I'm also a former black as coal! blackhat hacker, and, you know
this. You started a war you have no hope of winning, and, there's no
****ing way I'm going to let you go.

You're a cyberstalking bully with absolutely NO moral code of any
kind about you. When you tried to take advantage of a personal loss,
you forfeited any chance of a peaceful surrender being accepted by
you. I could forgive all of your prior unjustified! bad acts towards
me, except for that one.

Old May 25th 17, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Jeff
Thu, 25 May 2017 05:18:53 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[snip]

Well, BBQ isn't something I have much knowledge of. I'm not a
BBQer. I don't even cook, despite my last name being Cook. [g]

You're not alone. There are a lot of Smiths out there that don't
shoe horses.

Old May 25th 17, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Thu, 25 May 2017 21:37:43 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

"David B." news
On 5/22/2017 12:09 PM, Diesel claimed ...

No, being a cop isn't for me.

Absolutely! YOU, dear boy, are going to prison.

Hmm. Don't I need to be convicted of something that would result in
a longer sentence than what I could sit in a local jail for?

You were warned - many times.

Yes, you promised me a house raid a little over five years ago.

This has been going on for more than five years?

You are a nut job.

Old May 27th 17, 01:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Eric Stevens
Thu, 25 May 2017
22:58:03 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

This has been going on for more than five years?

Yep.

You are a nut job.

You have me confused with David Brooks.

BD has quite the history for stalking people.

Old May 29th 17, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Jeff
Thu, 25 May 2017 05:18:53 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[snip]

Well, BBQ isn't something I have much knowledge of. I'm not a
BBQer. I don't even cook, despite my last name being Cook. [g]

You're not alone. There are a lot of Smiths out there that don't
shoe horses.

Hah! Point well taken. G

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.