faster than our wittiest troll

Old May 25th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default faster than our wittiest troll

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 26th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

On Tue, 25 May 2010 22:10:17 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Well, at least you got it pointed in the general direction of something
again. Was it trying to bite your fingers while you felt around for where
it was?

Old May 26th 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Well, at least you got it pointed in the general direction of something
again. Was it trying to bite your fingers while you felt around for where
it was?

It was behind glass, but it sounds like the shot was good enough you
couldn't tell...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 26th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Well, at least you got it pointed in the general direction of something
again. Was it trying to bite your fingers while you felt around for where
it was?

At least Dudley doesn't use his johnson, as you would, for positioning.

You do know that they don't let go until it thunders?

Well, you weren't using it for anything anyway...

Old May 26th 10, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"George Kerby" wrote in message

wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Well, at least you got it pointed in the general direction of something
again. Was it trying to bite your fingers while you felt around for where
it was?

At least Dudley doesn't use his johnson, as you would, for positioning.

You do know that they don't let go until it thunders?

Well, you weren't using it for anything anyway...

So, that's why he hasn't the balls to post any pics ...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 26th 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

wrote:

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/Tortoise.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Well, at least you got it pointed in the general direction of something
again. Was it trying to bite your fingers while you felt around for where
it was?

At least Dudley doesn't use his johnson, as you would, for positioning.

You do know that they don't let go until it thunders?

Well, you weren't using it for anything anyway...

So, that's why he hasn't the balls to post any pics ...

Take Care,
Dudley

Too funny. I have posted example shots to prove points, many times. Oh
that's right, YOU COULDN'T SEE THEM. You'd have just as much ability to
judge the successful photography techniques of others as you do your own.
Meaning: NONE.

C'mon, fess-up. You're some Master-Troll that found a new schtick, right?
Pretending to be a "blind photographer" (even that phrase is completely
oxymoronic) just to see how many would bite on your sighted-person's
abysmal snapshots? Nothing else worked in the past to get anyone to look at
your crapshots, did it. So now you've come up with this manipulative
charade instead.

Old May 26th 10, 07:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

"George Kerby" wrote in message
.. .

On 5/25/10 7:33 PM, in article
,

wrote:

[...]

First of all, it's difficult to determine whether you've posted actual
pictures or not, since you post your diatribe under so many identities I
can't be bothered to keep track of which identities post pics and which
don't. Besides, as you pointed out, I don't have sufficient sight to check
out images others have posted. I can, however, make out a few rough details
of some of my own images, as I know what should be where, meaning I know
what to look for.

Moreover, if I'm not blind, how did I get accepted at Guide Dogs for the
Blind for training with a guide?

In order to qualify, medical verification of legal blindness must be
submitted / accepted.

If you don't believe me, check out GDB's site, you'll find me the
http://www.guidedogs.com

check out class SR691R

Really, you are the only goof who seems to have a problem with a
sight-impaired / legally blind person taking pictures. Why? Perhaps you
are disabled yourself and just can't come to terms with your own disability,
so you can't bare it when others push the envelope of theirs?

Or, you really are a Nazi, and it goes against your ideology that a
non-perfect human being can do something of use / interest to the rest of
society?

Not sure what shtick you have up your ass, but it's really too bad you can't
use some of your energy to promote integration / acceptance of uniquely
abled individuals -- instead of trying so desperately to sow seeds of
intolerance...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 26th 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

On Wed, 26 May 2010 06:36:47 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

Or, you really are a Nazi, and it goes against your ideology that a
non-perfect human being can do something of use / interest to the rest of
society?

Not sure what shtick you have up your ass, but it's really too bad you can't
use some of your energy to promote integration / acceptance of uniquely
abled individuals -- instead of trying so desperately to sow seeds of
intolerance...

Right.

Your photography royally sucks, you're far worse than even that mmyvusenet
cretin. You take random crapshots with automatic cameras. Your dog with a
bark-activated shutter could do better. Then you expect everyone else to do
the rest for you. To find any among the dreck that might be of the least
bit viewable and then tell you how it should be cropped and adjusted. That
makes me a nazi bigot for calling you out for exactly what you do and are.

Get a grip you freakin' talentless and delusional moron. As well as the
rest of you who can't get your own pitiable pity in check.

Old May 26th 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

If you don't like what I do, kill file me...

If you don't like what others do, kill file them...

You don't like me because I don't conform to your idea of a photographer,
and I don't like you because you try to impose your standards on others...

The biggest difference between you and I is that I take pics because I love
the art, whereas you criticize because you love the attention. You don't
care about the art of photography; you simply seek a reaction to outlandish
remarks.

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands, so that means you have
little or no life beyond these groups, possibly indicating you are mobility
confined, which could help explain your hostility to others who get out in
the world and find beauty there.

You seem rather immature, so I put you in the under 30 age group, but you
seem to gravitate to groups where most members are 50+, either underlining
your inability to fit in socially with others your age or emphasizing the
fact you are mobility confined and feel compelled to vent your hostility on
others who have already lived a fuller life than you yourself are destined
to enjoy.

Regardless of the details of what has defined your existance, you should
seek professional help.

Take Care,
Dudley

Old May 26th 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Jones

On Wed, 26 May 2010 13:06:45 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Are you done licking your wounds?

I was so successful at photography and art that I comfortably retired at
the age of 25. I do whatever that I damn well please.

The Usenet Troll That Thinks It's A Photographer ... Too Bad It's Just A Troll What Fun! Digital Photography 0 July 22nd 09 08:05 AM
f1.8 or faster Jay Digital Photography 1 January 9th 06 03:41 AM
[OT Troll] Our pet troll Steve Young / Orville Wright / etc Lionel 35mm Photo Equipment 0 April 19th 05 05:13 AM
10D still faster fs Digital Photography 18 August 16th 04 06:28 PM