TORONTO Sale Nikon D70, Fuji S2 Pro, Nikon F5 (35mm film)

Old August 27th 05, 12:43 AM
Angus McBoobies

Default TORONTO Sale Nikon D70, Fuji S2 Pro, Nikon F5 (35mm film)

For sale due to upgrading to Nikon D2 series: CDN FUNDS LISTED HERE

1. Nikon D70, body only, with all supplied stuff in the box (I think I
still even have the box). Less than a year old, less than 1,000 shots
taken. No "kit" lens included which is not much of a loss anyway. No
memory card included. Battery and spare emergency battery and charger
included. Books and software as supplied.

You can go to Henrys and but it new for $1,321 with taxes or from me for
$1,000 obo.

2. Fuji Finepix S2 Pro DSLR - 6/12 MP, with the proper, (not the limited
LE) Hyperutility software and whatever was in the box and again I think
I have the box. Serviced recently by Fuji, including sensor cleaning and
a preventive replacement of the hotshoe which I just didn't think was
good enough. So it now is.

The new S3 Pro is $3000 + tax, which is not a good enough upgrade to
recommend over the S2 Pro. Get an S2 Pro here for $1,000 obo.

3. For those who know film and know cameras and don't want to spend the
top dollar on a new F6, how about a little used Nikon F5, the cream of
the SLR crop. Pristine condition and hardly used, just don't shoot that
much film anymore. Little if ever used. Best offers around $1,000.

Reply e-mail only substitute @ for AT to:

rickscamerasATfastmail.fm

Pickup in Toronto only please evenings, no mail, etc. Well for this
newsgroup maybe mail, with payment by money order.

Please note once #1 or #2 sells I may not want to sell one of them but
for now either and both digitals are available. As for #3 I may get
sentimental and keep it too, but for now it is on the block.
Old August 29th 05, 07:09 PM
P. Russell

Your quoted price is not exactly for the camera that you are selling.
Henry's DOES NOT list the Nikon D70 on their web site.
Henry's lists the Nikon 'D70s', a model newer than yours. List price:
C$1,150, which comes to the price you quote in your ad IF and ONLY IF you
include the taxes (+15%) for an Ontario resident; residents of other
provinces or the usa would pay less;
and again, that is for a newer (more expensive) camera than the one you
advertize.

"Angus McBoobies" wrote in
message ...