ProShow Gold 2.0 "Image Jump" During Zooming

Old October 17th 04, 06:44 PM
Gary

Default ProShow Gold 2.0 "Image Jump" During Zooming

Has anyone experienced this problem with ProShow Gold 2.0 1583? Using
the "Ken Burn" effects, when I use the slider bar to "adjust the zoom
image", at 126% the image jumps. Only happens while zooming in or out
on an image at 126%. This 126% formula apples to all the offending
slides. Proshow Tech Support suggested I alter the zoom setting by .01
or so, but this didn't help. It's the weekend, Proshow tech support is
closed and I need this slide show done by Wed. Any help/suggestions
would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gary
Old October 17th 04, 09:01 PM
Mark M

"Gary" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone experienced this problem with ProShow Gold 2.0 1583? Using
the "Ken Burn" effects, when I use the slider bar to "adjust the zoom
image", at 126% the image jumps. Only happens while zooming in or out
on an image at 126%. This 126% formula apples to all the offending
slides. Proshow Tech Support suggested I alter the zoom setting by .01
or so, but this didn't help. It's the weekend, Proshow tech support is
closed and I need this slide show done by Wed. Any help/suggestions
would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gary

Do you mean when you're working in the transition effects window?
I've noticed that when matching the zoom to either a previous slide or
following slide that when you hit the same zoom % that it changes
inappropriately until you pass the % by 1 or more. -Very annoying.

All in all, I LOVE this program and have used it to great effect on a number
of projects. There are still a few bugs like this hanging around, but I
think the program is wonderfully effective.

I was hoping that their recent update would have cured your mentioned
problem and mine, but it hasn't.

Have you determined if the jump is REALLY there in the FINISHED file or
render?
I've noticed that sometimes play-back within the creation process is a
little finicky, but in DVD rendering (and other render types) it is smooth
as butter. You might try a full render and see if the problem is really
there...

Old October 19th 04, 12:40 AM
Gary

"Mark M" wrote in message news:McAcd.104977$a85.9831@fed1read04...
"Gary" wrote in message
om...
[...]

The jump is both venues. During the rendering, during the finished
product and of course, while using the zoom feature on an image in the
Motion Effects option. Actually, I think I found a fix last night. I
changed all the slides to "fill the frame" (before it was "fill safe
zone") and when I adjusted the zoom there was no jumping. Thank God,
since I need this done by Wed. But you're right, ProShow is a great
program. Easy to use. Thanks for the reply

Old October 22nd 04, 07:57 PM
MSug2

great program the only thing I wish it had was better control of audio. So you
sould rasie the volume at certain parts of a song and lower it at others. Also
I don't like the ProShow Logo that come up at the beginning of the DVD when
youplay it.
Old October 22nd 04, 08:26 PM
Ken Weitzel

MSug2 wrote:

great program the only thing I wish it had was better control of audio. So you
sould rasie the volume at certain parts of a song and lower it at others. Also
I don't like the ProShow Logo that come up at the beginning of the DVD when
youplay it.

Hi...

You can disable the logo if you wish... the "shows"
menu (when you're ready to create your dvd) allows you
to turn it off, or alternately create and include your
own.

Ken

Old October 23rd 04, 01:42 AM
Mark M

"MSug2" wrote in message
great program the only thing I wish it had was better control of audio. So

you
sould rasie the volume at certain parts of a song and lower it at others.

Also
I don't like the ProShow Logo that come up at the beginning of the DVD

when
youplay it.

I'd like more audio control too...like fading in and out of music files when
I want, etc.

The Proshow intro is easy to turn off...(see other post).