Nikon AF-S 80-200 user manual...?

Old March 29th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
john

Default Nikon AF-S 80-200 user manual...?

Help! I just purchased a Nikkor AF-S silent wave 80-200 used, but it
came without a user manual. I didn't think much of it since everything
is on the internet these days... well everything except a user manual
for this lens. Does anyone know where I can find it in .pdf or even
paper? Bear in mind that this is the silent wave version that was
supplanted by the 70-200 VR (2004 I think was the last year), not the
AF-D version that is still in production.

I even called Nikon and they could not find one (not sure what to make
of that... but the guy did try, and even made out a job ref number.)

Did anyone happen to save a pdf back when (or if) they were available?

Thanks
John
Old March 29th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"john" wrote in message
Help! I just purchased a Nikkor AF-S silent wave 80-200 used, but it came
without a user manual. I didn't think much of it since everything is on
the internet these days... well everything except a user manual for this
lens. Does anyone know where I can find it in .pdf or even paper? Bear
in mind that this is the silent wave version that was supplanted by the
70-200 VR (2004 I think was the last year), not the AF-D version that is
still in production.

I even called Nikon and they could not find one (not sure what to make of
that... but the guy did try, and even made out a job ref number.)

Did anyone happen to save a pdf back when (or if) they were available?

Thanks
John

And people are always telling me that digital archiving is a slam dunk.....I
haven't lost any of my slides to cyberspace yet..........