What are the best sites for buying accessories of digital cameras ?

Old March 4th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default What are the best sites for buying accessories of digital cameras ?

hello all

i want to know what are the best sites for buying accessories for
digital cameras like tripods, camera bags..etc

regards

dalimoh

Old March 4th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 10:54 pm, " wrote:
i want to know what are the best sites for buying accessories for digital cameras like tripods, camera bags..etc

Wal-Mart's got the low-end stuff - like rechargeable batteries and
chargers for them. OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.
For GOOD tripods, either go to your local full-service photo store or
online and look for "Promaster" brand for great stuff at good prices.

Old March 4th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just D

OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.

I remember the day couple months ago when I visited our Office Max. Yes, the
choice was great, the price.. no comments. The problem is that I just left
Costco seeing the SD cards that they sell for 48. Same cards were in the
Office Max for 120. I didn't include taxes...) Any comments? After that
particular day I returned back all media cards that I bought lately back to
Costco understanding that the price is going down and it's possible to find
a better offer and ordered from the Internet saving about 25% or even more,
depending on the card. I made my purchase from transcendusa.com and got the
cards and reader. The reader was opened (!) but functional. These guys just
told me that it's brand new... Yes, I answered, with the plastic case cut
off. But ok. Couple weeks later I found a link in this NG, went to
newegg.com and found very cheap memory from the same transcendusa. Funny, I
lost my money buying directly, I'd better choose newegg.com. But anyway it's
much cheaper than the lowest price in our stores around. The latest shock
that I got a few days ago was a SD 2 GB card for about $9 on the same
newegg.com. Yes, it's slow, but sometimes it's not important or critical.

Any comments, maybe personal experience of buying stuff from newegg.com ?
Just want to be sure that my first impression is good. Never bought from
them, but I'd like to. For example I'm seeing the SDHC 8 GB card for 55.99 +
delivery. I paid more couple months ago for the same card. Where the digital
world goes to???

Just D.

Old March 4th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Mar 4, 1:22 am, "Just D" wrote:

[...]

hmmmm, interesting
as an advice, one must check the sites reviews before buying from any
site

dalimoh