View Camera Conference - Springfield or Woodstock?

Old August 24th 04, 03:49 PM
Largformat

Default View Camera Conference - Springfield or Woodstock?

For as variety of reasons we are narrowing our possibilities to one of these
cities. The New England LF Group would help us in Springfield and Woodstock is
relatively close to NYC. There are many good speakers in each area. Late April
or ealy May 05 is the projected time frame.

Thought? Comments?

steve simmons
Old August 25th 04, 12:53 AM
CamArtsMag

We are not sure Woodstock has the support facilities - hotels, motels, etc. to
host such an event.

We are still checking.

steve simmons

Old August 25th 04, 11:53 PM
James E Kropp

Hey Steve,
I used to live in Saugerties, NY which is about a half hour away from
Woodstock. There is quite a large area surrounding Woodstock that can handle
groups and the Center for photography at Woodstock is quite a nice place. I
was a member for a few years and went to seminars. Cool area and lots to
photographs. I miss backpacking the Catskill Mountains with my 8x10
Jim Kropp
www.Jimkphoto.com