How about Helen, then?

Old August 8th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

Default How about Helen, then?

I haven't seen anything from our lovely Helen for a few days. I keep
worrying some of the objects of her acerbic wit might have stalked her
and had their way with her. Then again, she would probably come out the
winner.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

Old August 8th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com...
I haven't seen anything from our lovely Helen for a few days. I keep
worrying some of the objects of her acerbic wit might have stalked her
and had their way with her. Then again, she would probably come out the
winner.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

Alligators ????

In Lake Charles ????

And I thought Football Supporters were anti-social.
(I mean what the civilised world knows as Football).

Roy G

Old August 8th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
T i m

On 8 Aug 2006 05:19:11 -0700, "Bill K" wrote:

And I thought Football Supporters were anti-social.
(I mean what the civilised world knows as Football).

Roy G

Only the British football hooligans.

True ;-(

My mate was talking to a high ranking Police person recently, re the
World Cup (whatever that is) and about 'football hooligans'. He said
the German hooligans were the best prepared .. they always 'worked'
sober and trained to be physically fit etc.

Nice to have a hobby I suppose ....

All the best ..

T i m (London)
Old August 8th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Helen

"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com...
I haven't seen anything from our lovely Helen for a few days. I keep
worrying some of the objects of her acerbic wit might have stalked her
and had their way with her. Then again, she would probably come out the
winner.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

Thank you for the "lovely" Bill.

I'm here. As usual. What else is there to do while 437 RAWs are being
turned into delicious lucrative TIFFs?

Love,

Helen.
XXX

Old August 8th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

Helen wrote:
"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com...
I haven't seen anything from our lovely Helen for a few days. I keep
worrying some of the objects of her acerbic wit might have stalked her
and had their way with her. Then again, she would probably come out the
winner.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

Thank you for the "lovely" Bill.

I'm here. As usual. What else is there to do while 437 RAWs are being
turned into delicious lucrative TIFFs?

Love,

Helen.
XXX

I was worried. And I'm quite sure you are very deserving of the
adjective.
Cariños
--
Bill in Lake Charles

Old August 8th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Helen

"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com...

I was worried. And I'm quite sure you are very deserving of the
adjective.
Cariños
--
Bill in Lake Charles

I shall have to ask my SigOth if he thinks I'm deserving.
I'll report back when he returns from foreign parts.

Old August 9th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

Helen wrote:
"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com...

I was worried. And I'm quite sure you are very deserving of the
adjective.
Cariños
--
Bill in Lake Charles

I shall have to ask my SigOth if he thinks I'm deserving.
I'll report back when he returns from foreign parts.

I'm quite that he does. And surely tactful enough not to say anything
even if he thinks otherwise.
--

Bill in Lake Charles

Old August 9th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Helen

"Bill K" wrote in message
ups.com...
I shall have to ask my SigOth if he thinks I'm deserving.
I'll report back when he returns from foreign parts.

I'm quite that he does. And surely tactful enough not to say anything
even if he thinks otherwise.

He's known me long enough now not to risk anything in the least tactless!