repl to: Looking for photo album/storage software...

Old August 5th 04, 04:06 PM
N.S.

Default repl to: Looking for photo album/storage software...

For a photo album that is different than any other kinds of album
software can provide, you have to check the 3D-Album PicturePro (site:
http://www.3d-album.com). Actually, the software does way much more
than an album software.

The 3D-Album PicturePro has a function called Virtual Folder. You can
use this feature to create virtual groups and sort and show in one or
more different "albums" without needing to physically make multiple
copies of pictures. You manipulate the folder just like the normal
file folder.

I strongly recommend that anyone who already owns (or does own any)
photo editor/album/organizer software adds 3D-Album to your
collection. It is not another same thing or me-too stuff. It just
opens a new horizon for you to handle your digital photos the way the
other software does not. You can get the software at BestBuy stores.

(Keith) wrote in message .. .
Matt Ion wrote:

I'm after something for organizing my local photos, but with a feature that
I've yet been able to find.

Most of my existing pictures are already sorted into folders in one way or
another: some by subject, some (particularly those from digital cameras) by
date, and this works fine for the most part.

What I'd like is to be able to have the software sort and display them in
one or more different "albums" without needing to physically move or, worse,
make multiple copies of a picture. Simply adding keywords and having the
album do a search when I want to look at a different grouping is half-assed;
this should be a difficult thing for something with a database behind it.