A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Marketplace » Digital Photo Equipment For Sale
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Canon EOS D-60 Digital SLR Camera w/Tamron Lens

Old January 18th 07, 04:00 PM

First recorded activity by PhotoBanter: Jan 2007
Default Canon EOS D-60 Digital SLR Camera w/Tamron Lens

Canon EOS D60 6.3 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Body w/ Tamron AF28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 Lens • $550+shipping

I am selling my Canon EOS D60 Body Kit. The body comes in the original box with accessories, software, and instruction manual. In superb condition. When I bought this camera, I purchased it for $2199 plus tax. I have the original receipt to prove it! I am also including a brand new Tamron AF28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 lens. The lens has never been used. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a Prosumer model camera at less that the price of current Wal-Mart caliber Canon cameras. I can accept Paypal (or cash if you're in the Houston area). If you're interested, please email me or call 281-804-4068.

Accessories included: Batterypack BP-511 / Neck Strap / Interface Cable IFC-200PCU / Video Cable VC-100 / DC Coupler DR-400 / Battery Charger CG-580 / SanDisk 256 MB Compact Flash Card.

Software included: Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE / Canon EOS Digital Solution Disk. Software Unopened.

Below are actual photos of the camera.

Old January 19th 07, 07:14 AM

First recorded activity by PhotoBanter: Jan 2007

SOLD. Please delete thread.