eBay sham - WARNING !

Old July 14th 03, 06:22 PM
maark

Default eBay sham - WARNING !

WARNING!!! !!!

Below mentioned one is SHAM - PRETENDER:

Matter:

On eBay auction #2939545013 (didnīt exist now !) was offered a camera
FinePix S2 Pro (US$950.00). I payed US$ 950.00 via Western Union after our
agreement (Western Union Trackin number: 8786552590 sending on 11th July
2003) at below mentioned man and he has sent me a fictitious FedEx tracking
number!

His name and address:

First name:Andy
Least name:Cheryl
Address:Via Postale Vecchia, 13/D
City:Luvinate (VA)
Zipp:21020
Country:Italy
His phone number :00393280499702

His e-mail:

Old July 15th 03, 01:17 AM
Mr 645

why would you send cash, overseas to someone you have never known or met?

Unfortunatly these scams are very common and once in a while someone falls for
it.
http://www.jonlayephotography.com
Old July 15th 03, 01:39 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: eBay sham - WARNING !
From: (Mr 645)
Date: 7/14/03 5:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time
why would you send cash, overseas to someone you have never known or met?

Unfortunatly these scams are very common and once in a while someone falls
for
it.
http://www.jonlayephotography.com

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old July 15th 03, 07:27 PM
Tony Low

Really sorry to hear that. I am not trying to add oil to the fire, but ppl
like maark really make me feel like changing my professional to a full time
scammer if not because of my conscious. It was too easy.
This kind of scamming has been happening for years and ppls still fall for
it. I am wondering how many ppls fall for the "a dollar in a mail to six
addresses" scam.

From: (Mr 645)
Date: 7/14/03 5:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time
why would you send cash, overseas to someone you have never known or met?

Unfortunatly these scams are very common and once in a while someone

falls
for
it.
http://www.jonlayephotography.com

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

WARNING - 300mm f/2.8 Nikon lenses on eBay Dave 35mm Equipment for Sale 3 December 29th 04 05:11 AM
Warning: 300mm f/2.8 lenses on eBay are probably a scam. Dave 35mm Photo Equipment 50 December 19th 04 01:59 AM
ebay scam Boo In The Darkroom 24 March 14th 04 07:44 PM
tricksters on ebay auction AGAIN - WARNING !!! rene maark General Equipment For Sale 1 August 7th 03 06:07 AM
eBay sham - WARNING ! maark General Equipment For Sale 8 August 3rd 03 11:03 AM