The sky is falling

Old September 5th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
georgea

Default The sky is falling

No quite, some shots I tool about three years ago from my house during solar
maximum.
Also a planetary conjunction on May 4 2002 (Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Venus,
and Mercury buried in the twilight glow), and the Venus transit across the
sun June 8 2004.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/inbox

George Anderson

Old September 5th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

On Sep 5, 9:46 am, "georgea" wrote:
No quite, some shots I tool about three years ago from my house during solar
maximum.
Also a planetary conjunction on May 4 2002 (Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Venus,
and Mercury buried in the twilight glow), and the Venus transit across the
sun June 8 2004.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/inbox

George Anderson

Nice material, very different.

Old September 5th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Anderson

That_Rich wrote:
On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:46:56 -0400, "georgea"
wrote:

No quite, some shots I tool about three years ago from my house during solar
maximum.
Also a planetary conjunction on May 4 2002 (Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Venus,
and Mercury buried in the twilight glow), and the Venus transit across the
sun June 8 2004.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/inbox

George Anderson

Nice stuff... thanks for sharing.
How far north were you when you shot the aurora photos?
Couldn't help to notice that most of the leaves already dropped in the
July shots.

RP©

Hi Rich

The date convention that I use is Day/Month/Year, so it was actually
November 7th when they were taken.
We are at 45 degrees North, just a little west of the island of Montreal
in Quebec, Canada.
Many thanks for the compliment.

George