Another Minolta lens review:

Old November 7th 04, 02:13 PM
Elie A Shammas

Default Another Minolta lens review:

I prepared a small review to compare how does the new 24-105mm zoom
compare to other Minolta primes. Check the following link for more
details:

http://voronoi.sbp.ri.cmu.edu/~esham...zoom_vs_prime/

As usual all constructive comments are welcome, (Thanks Alan)

Elie
Old November 7th 04, 02:31 PM
Annika1980

Please take your OT photo posts to alt.politics or alt.religion

Old November 7th 04, 02:31 PM
Annika1980

Please take your OT photo posts to alt.politics or alt.religion

Old November 7th 04, 02:42 PM
Elie A Shammas

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Annika1980 wrote:

Please take your OT photo posts to alt.politics or alt.religion

Hahaha, good one.

Will do as soon as you sell all your Canon digital equipment, or even
better trade it all for a Zenit SLR with a lens cap acting as a pinhole
lens.

Elie

Old November 7th 04, 07:48 PM
Alan Browne

Elie A Shammas wrote:
I prepared a small review to compare how does the new 24-105mm zoom
compare to other Minolta primes. Check the following link for more details:

http://voronoi.sbp.ri.cmu.edu/~esham...zoom_vs_prime/

As usual all constructive comments are welcome, (Thanks Alan)

Well done Elie.

Regarding the note at the end of the page, why do you want to get rid of the 50
f/1.4 in favour of the 50 f/1.7? I like my 50 f/1.7, mind you.

Cheers,
Alan

-- [SI rulz] http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html
-- [SI gallery] www.pbase.com/shootin

Old November 7th 04, 08:02 PM
Elie A Shammas

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Alan Browne wrote:

Elie A Shammas wrote:
I prepared a small review to compare how does the new 24-105mm zoom
compare to other Minolta primes. Check the following link for more
details:

http://voronoi.sbp.ri.cmu.edu/~esham...zoom_vs_prime/

As usual all constructive comments are welcome, (Thanks Alan)

Well done Elie.

Regarding the note at the end of the page, why do you want to get rid of the
50 f/1.4 in favour of the 50 f/1.7? I like my 50 f/1.7, mind you.

Cheaper, for the price of the 50mmf/1.4, I can get the 50mm f/1.7 and
135mm f/2.8 (of course used). Plus, I was not using it that much, so I
couldn't justify keeping it.

Elie