BACK TO WORK WITH THE FAB 5D2!

Old March 30th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default BACK TO WORK WITH THE FAB 5D2!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Looks like Obama's stimulus package is already showing benefits.
This builder took time out from his job to pose for the Fab 5D2.

Is it me, or is there something all wrong with using the words "Obama,"
"Package," and "Stimulus" all in the same sentence?

Old March 31st 09, 12:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Conner" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:25:07 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Looks like Obama's stimulus package is already showing benefits.
This builder took time out from his job to pose for the Fab 5D2.

Is it me, or is there something all wrong with using the words "Obama,"
"Package," and "Stimulus" all in the same sentence?

It qualifies the op to be given a place in my bozo bin.
You can join her/him/it as well.

Now see you have a good day.

Conner

your a bit too think skinned to be on Usenet, might I suggest taking up
stamp collecting, that's if your heart can take the excitement :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old April 2nd 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Stormin Mormon

Just have to phrase and punctuated it correctly.

"AP news wire reports that voters, having heard of the
spending packaged signed by Obama, needed to be
defibrillated, to provide electrical stimulus to thier
failing hearts."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

. com...

Old April 3rd 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 00:10:58 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
: Just have to phrase and punctuated it correctly.

Nice try.

: "AP news wire reports that voters, having heard of the
: spending packaged signed by Obama, needed to be
: defibrillated, to provide electrical stimulus to thier
: failing hearts."
:
: --
: Christopher A. Young
: Learn more about Jesus
: www.lds.org

Here's a gratuitous factoid about Jesus: If he were an American, as
traditional Mormon mythology seems to suggest he once may have been, he would
unquestionably have voted for Obama.

Bob
Old April 5th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bill Graham

On Apr 3, 3:38 pm, Robert Coe wrote:

Here's a gratuitous factoid about Jesus: If he were an American, as
traditional Mormon mythology seems to suggest he once may have been, he
would
unquestionably have voted for Obama.

Jesus was the World's original Liberal.

But in those days, the only people who were begging by the side of the road
were blind, or diseased in some terrible way.....I wonder what Jesus would
have done if there was a perfectly healthy and young individual begging by
the side of the road: "Why aren't you out working, my son?" ---"Because I
knew that sooner or later you would come by and give me something for
nothing, oh Heavenly Father."

Old April 6th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bill Graham

"frank" wrote in message
On Apr 4, 8:58 pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message

On Apr 3, 3:38 pm, Robert Coe wrote:

Here's a gratuitous factoid about Jesus: If he were an American, as
traditional Mormon mythology seems to suggest he once may have been, he
would
unquestionably have voted for Obama.

Jesus was the World's original Liberal.

But in those days, the only people who were begging by the side of the
road
were blind, or diseased in some terrible way.....I wonder what Jesus would
have done if there was a perfectly healthy and young individual begging by
the side of the road: "Why aren't you out working, my son?" ---"Because I
knew that sooner or later you would come by and give me something for
nothing, oh Heavenly Father."

Probably the same thing he did with the Republicans in the Temple.
OOps, money changers. Knocked over tables, gave them a real whupping.

In any case, there weren't jobs as we know them before the Industrial
Revolution. hit the bar all day if you want if you could afford it.
Work when you wanted to.

Most trades were done place you lived, so pretty much work at home.

No photography though. not even digital.

I wonder what all those people in Rome did for a living. Were they all
artisans who worked, "at home"? were their any exports and imports? Who
supplied the furniture makers with their wood? Or the cloth makers with
their wool and cotton? Were their any storefronts, or did they all sell
stuff outside in the rain? Has anyone ever written any books on the economy
of the Roman empire? Does anyone know anything about the economy of the
Roman empire?

Old April 6th 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
TonyCooper

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:07:23 -0700 (PDT), frank
wrote:

[...]

That was because the Official Rules said "no graven images". (Graven
was an early form of photography)

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old April 8th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

wrote:
: On Apr 4, 8:58*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
: "Annika1980" wrote in message
:
: ...
[...]

Tradition says that Jesus worked for his father as a carpenter before he
became an itinerant preacher. Not exactly a layabout job.

Bob