A warning for Peter Dee and Mark.Thomas.7

Old July 18th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

Default A warning for Peter Dee and Mark.Thomas.7

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)

That's very true.....If they had, I would have heard about it by now, and
been converted!

Old July 18th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

. ..

"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)

That's very true.....If they had, I would have heard about it by now, and
been converted!

you might like this link then :-)
http://www.godisimaginary.com/video8.htm

Don Hirschberg

Old July 18th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)

That's very true.....If they had, I would have heard about it by now, and
been converted!

you might like this link then :-)
http://www.godisimaginary.com/video8.htm

So how do I join? - When I click on "join us" I don't get to any link where
I can join anything.....For a logical bunch, the website is highly
illogical!

Old July 18th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)

That's very true.....If they had, I would have heard about it by now,
and been converted!

you might like this link then :-)
http://www.godisimaginary.com/video8.htm

So how do I join? - When I click on "join us" I don't get to any link
where I can join anything.....For a logical bunch, the website is highly
illogical!

I don't know how to join, I never bothered to join an Atheist group, sort of
defeats the purpose of not want to have anything to do with organised
religious/anti-religious anything.
I live my life, they live theirs :-)
And logic has nothing to do with good web design, what's logical for some,
is not for others, sort of the whole point of God vs. Atheist, I know a lot
of religious people who I think of as being logical, it doesn't mean they
could design a web page, even if their life depended on it :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old July 18th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"William Graham" wrote:

[...]

Yeah....I don't know if I would really join, but it just bugs me that they
have a link that says, "join here" and when you click on it, it takes you
nowhere that tells you anything about joining anything......
As I've said before, the religious get brownie points (good for a trip
to heaven) if they convince me to join their side, but I get nothing for
convincing them to join mine....:^)

Old July 18th 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

Yeah....I don't know if I would really join, but it just bugs me that they
have a link that says, "join here" and when you click on it, it takes you
nowhere that tells you anything about joining anything......
As I've said before, the religious get brownie points (good for a trip
to heaven) if they convince me to join their side, but I get nothing for
convincing them to join mine....:^)

except the satisfaction of knowing you helped someone take responsibility
for their own life :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old July 18th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message

Yeah....I don't know if I would really join, but it just bugs me that
they
have a link that says, "join here" and when you click on it, it takes you
nowhere that tells you anything about joining anything......
As I've said before, the religious get brownie points (good for a trip
to heaven) if they convince me to join their side, but I get nothing for
convincing them to join mine....:^)

except the satisfaction of knowing you helped someone take responsibility
for their own life :-)

I'd be better advised to try to convince 100 million liberal democrats of
that, but yes.....There is that satisfaction.......

Old July 19th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Tony Polson

"William Graham" wrote:

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
.. .
"William Graham" wrote:

I have no proof of my atheism, and yet I believe in it
just as passionately as the religious believe in their gods.

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)

That's very true.....If they had, I would have heard about it by now, and
been converted!

Exactly.

There is a significant difference between proof and beliefs.

;-)

Old July 19th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
..

"William Graham" wrote:

Don't worry about proof, William, because
the opposition doesn't have any either.

;-)

That's very true.....If they had, I would have heard about it by now, and
been converted!

Exactly.

There is a significant difference between proof and beliefs.

;-)

Yep. You believe you are a great Professional photographer with cover shots
on Paris Match but the proof says you are a bull**** artist of the highest
order. There are no Paris Match photos of yours, are there?

You never did shoot 100 rolls a film a week, did you? Nope. Just like your
mate Chrlz, you can't offer any proof you ever were the "Pro Photographer"
you claimed on so many occasions in so many groups to be, can you?

Those train shots are a real prime example of your Pro Photographer
capabilities mate!

Old July 19th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Willarojo

".." vehemently accused in
:

"William Graham" wrote:

[...]

Julian,

Back to the anonymizing aioe.org, eh?

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder