shooting models on digital?

Old March 11th 05, 07:52 PM

Default shooting models on digital?

Check out our new models and updates and hire a model for your 1 2 1
photoshoot. Nikon d100 available for hire. Tungsten or flash systems for
film or digital.
www.discretionmodels.co.uk

Old March 11th 05, 08:30 PM
Ben Rosengart

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:52:45 -0000,
wrote:
Check out our new models and updates and hire a model for your 1 2 1
photoshoot.

1 to 1? Who's taking macro shots of models? Or are your models
flowers, bugs, etc.?

--
Ben Rosengart (212) 741-4400 x215
--Josh Micah Marshall
Old March 11th 05, 09:02 PM
Owamanga

wrote:
Check out our new models and updates and hire a model for your 1 2 1
photoshoot.

1 to 1? Who's taking macro shots of models? Or are your models
flowers, bugs, etc.?

It would be acne in this case. Mountain ranges of the stuff.

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga
Old March 12th 05, 01:26 AM
Brian C. Baird

In article , Owamanga
says...
1 to 1? Who's taking macro shots of models? Or are your models
flowers, bugs, etc.?

It would be acne in this case. Mountain ranges of the stuff.

Before and after photos, or faked moon landings?
Old March 13th 05, 10:49 AM
Chrlz

Holy skin blemish, Batman - Youre right, although I think it is a
combination of pixellation and jpeg artefacts.. surely!? The topmost
shot on the left in that site is dreadful enough, but then I looked
down at the girl with the lipstick........

Ohhh deeeaaarrr..... It's like `Plan 9 from Outer Space` - so awful
you just have to stare at it...