$500 reward for identity of image thief

Old March 30th 06, 12:44 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

Scott W wrote:
Poxy wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message
Mal wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

A CASH REWARD IS OFFERED for information leading to the identity
of an Internet thief, proven liar and stalker.

A person posting with the credentials of:

and

Is engaged in theft of my photographs of my web site and
defamation of me and my family. He has conducted a 2 year long
campaign against me of lies, defamation and threats. I am now
committed to pursuing and silencing him through the court system,
regardless of the cost.

My name is Douglas MacDonald.
I run a number of web sites the most significant is
photosbydouglas.com and canvasphotos.com.au I am a law abiding
Australian business person with deep involvement community
activities. I pay my taxes, register with all necessary
Government departments and provide a legal and valid warranty and
refund procedure in my business activities.

No one should have to contend with lies and defamatory statements
from anyone when they run a legitimate business. I've had enough
of this and now intend to silence him legally.

I offer now a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED $500 AUD cash reward for
information of the real identity and residential address of the
person using these identities.

The money will be paid by my lawyers at Eagle Street Brisbane on
successful service of summonses on this person. The payment will
be cash and you do not need to identify yourself, just wait until
your information is verified and the court papers served, to be
paid.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ma...es&sa=N&tab=iw

optusnet.com.au

Queensland

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...Search& meta=

So which is he? Faculty of law student (no) or;
Rugby League player (no too).

I doubt this fellow is even using his real name because when he was
posting glowing reviews about his (then) new car, he gave his
location as Port Lincoln in South Australia. This is a (relatively)
small town and I phoned every "Stevens" (Which was the name he used
at that time)on the Electoral roll and none had any knowledge of a
Chrlz or Charles Stevens who owned a daiwoo motor car.

The youth and employment centre he started stalking me from has no
knowledge of anyone by his name although they did give up some
information about the work station being used at the time.

Last year he moved to Brisbane claiming he was associated with the
Elders of The Aboriginal communities within close range of Cleveland
after I produced my commercial permits for restricted areas. He had
posted messages that I was a liar and didn't have them. There was
also mention of my access to tribal lands. That's when he said he
was closely associated with the community which it seems now was
just another figment of his imagination because no one in the
community know him by those names.

No Elder at Logan, Darra or Ipswich confessed to any knowledge of
anyone arriving from South Australia in a green Daiwoo motor car or
anyone arriving from Port Lincoln in the recent past.

He has been very careful to conceal his name and address while
posting totally false lies and defamation with relatively
believable names. The cost of a discovery warrant against Optus is
a lot more than $500 and they are know to be totally uncooperative
in these matters but if no one comes up with any real information
soon, I'll pay that and whatever else it costs to track the swine
down.

I'm surprised you balked at paying the legal costs for a warrant
against Optus - surely your reputation is far more valuable than
what, for you, would surely be a paltry sum in order to exact
retribution for these scurrulous attacks on your good name?

If the legal profession can't smoke out the blighter, might I
suggest you engage a private detective of skill, discretion and
repute to track down this scoundrel and occupy yourself more
productively in building your fortune and sharing your expertise and
knowledge.

Let us hear only of the inspired, impartial wisdom you generously
impart to these forums, and leave the chasing of ingrates to those
professionaly predisposed to the task.

I can only assume that you are joking here, right?

I think the correct expression is: "well, duh".

Old March 30th 06, 12:48 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Tony Polson wrote:
D-Mac wrote:

Good advise Poxy.
Today, I'll take it.

You will take your own advice? No surprise there!

(To those who cannot work it out for themselves, "Poxy" is yet another
one of Doug's many aliases.)

Let me guess, you don't find TV programs funny unless there's a laugh track?
And you can't identify sarcasm in a post unless there's a smiley face? Am I
right?

Old March 30th 06, 04:13 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

D-Mac wrote in news:7XBWf.19489$dy4.2416@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

Scott W wrote:

It is all too true, he changes identity on about a weekly bases.
He went on a rant about digital cameras and how he was giving up on
digital and going back to film, right after changing identities and
then a few weeks later did a post about how film could never match the
quality of digital, with photos to prove it.

Scott W

I do in fact change my Internet identity on a regular basis. That's not
illegal and recommended by many in the security industry. There's a few
he missed and some which are not mine, incidentally.

Post in this as if it were a crime is just a smoke screen. I'll go the
lawyers route from here on. I'd thought someone might have know him but
he conceals his identity to all, it would seem.

Do you deny you threatened Douglas with violence, implied or otherwise?

Old March 30th 06, 12:32 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Off topic. Please skip this post unless you enjoy playing childish
games with Douglas, or watching them unfold.

I'll have him serve the papers on you tomorrow.
Your time is coming.

Yep, I knew it. He won't do the one simple thing that will guarantee a
result. Like I said - bluff called, Douglas. You don't even have a
pair of deuces in that crappy poker hand.

As Mike and others have said, what possible reason could you have for
not namimg your lawyers? And you don't even have to name the actual
lawyer, just his/her firm will do, I can wander down at lunchtime
tomorrow and I'll go and sort it out for you. I GUARANTEE that if you
name your lawyers, I will go and talk to them and show them everything
that has transpired. I can't be fairer than that.

Why does that process scare you so much? Don't you like it when people
stand up to you? (O:

And while we are at it, what possible reason do you have for not
posting *examples* of my 'defamation', my 'slander', my 'threats', my
'lies'? You keep endlessly alleging these misdemeanours, yet can never
actually POST even one. Not even ONE?

After all, I and others have posted plenty of examples to show exactly
the reverse.

So what have you achieved with this silly post, Mr MacDonald? Have a
reflective look back at all the contributors to these threads. Then
note exactly how many supporters you got.

That would be... er... one. Poxy. Oh sorry, that's *you*. You're
batting zero.

So, to sumarise:

I'm still posting.
I'm not scared of you.
Your 'withdrawn' webpages are still up.
(where *did* those takedown orders go? Or was that a falsehood?)
And nobody has given you my address, despite at least two people here
(not including me (O knowing it.

In fact *nothing* you have said would happen, has.

You bore me now. I'm off to take some photos around town - it's a
lovely night!

I'll leave your webpages and images up, including copyright notices
(grin) for a week or two. But then I'll repost them if anyone asks, or
if they are needed - ie if you start lying and making stupid claims
again.

So whenever you pop up with more bull**** - under whatever nom-de-plume
you come up with - we'll be here. Clearly there is now not only me,
but plenty of others who will keep you honest.

Thanks for *your* help in ensuring that, with this lame post,
Douglas... Enjoy your fame.

By the way, to show there is never anything new under the sun, persons
who are interested in Mr MacDonald and his habits might also like to
peruse these items from his checkered past:

"Slander from Google" (author - Ryadia (Douglas MacDonald))
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...705c56960cae9/

"$500 REWARD FOR IDENTITY OF TROLL" (author - anonymous?/Ryadia)
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...619209406431e/

"CASH REWARD for George Preddy - $500" (sadly
http://www.technoaussie.com/ no longer has the Preddy reward posted,
but of course, it is Douglas *again*..)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...374e0e90d1726/

(In case you are wondering, his targets on those occasions were
demonstrably *not* me.. I'm just the latest fad.. Wonder who will be
next?)

Strangely, no-one seems to have *ever* taken up his offers, nor has
anyone seen any legal action.. (O:

Old March 30th 06, 11:27 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote in message
oups.com...
Off topic. Please skip this post unless you enjoy playing childish
games with Douglas, or watching them unfold.

Threads involving Douglas always have great entertainment value.

Old March 31st 06, 04:29 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

this has to be the funniest thread i have read for a long long time. Well i
think we should solve the matter right here in the forum where it all
started, both parties state their case, whch they have and the decision will
be made by other user, according to the number of votes. Doug voting for
your self with fake names automatically gets you disqualified.

so my vote goes for mark, who presented his case, without being deceitful
and backed up everything he said with proof and links.
mark, i suggest you dont give your details

www.promineo.blogspot.com

"MMnospam" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 31st 06, 05:10 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Sam wrote:
this has to be the funniest thread i have read for a long long time.
Well i think we should solve the matter right here in the forum where
it all started, both parties state their case, whch they have and the
decision will be made by other user, according to the number of
votes. Doug voting for your self with fake names automatically gets
you disqualified.

so my vote goes for mark, who presented his case, without being
deceitful and backed up everything he said with proof and links.
mark, i suggest you dont give your details

www.promineo.blogspot.com

You can't declare this thread won or lost until one of the warring parties
mentions Hitler.

"MMnospam" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 31st 06, 06:36 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 04:10:56 GMT, "Poxy" wrote:

You can't declare this thread won or lost until one of the warring parties
mentions Hitler.

Mention Hitler, but don't mention the war.....oh, hang on.....