Backdrop supplier

Old January 18th 04, 09:28 PM
Photogirl

Default Backdrop supplier

Hi,

I'm new to the group. I'm just starting out (who isn't, right?) and I
was wondering if anyone knows of some suppliers that have nice
backdrops. I was checking out ebay and there are a few that I'm
interested in, but I thought I would try here first. I'm looking for
an old master type of look, (tried do one on my own, yuk)and I don't
really want to spend the ridiculous amount that Denny's asks, but I
don't want something that looks like it was spray painted either. Any
suggestions?

Photo Girl
Old January 18th 04, 11:50 PM
Ted Harris

you will find a good variety at Calumet
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire
Old January 20th 04, 08:35 PM
George

Some of the "old standbys" a
Denny Manufacturing
Bright Backgrounds (formerly James Bright Backgrounds before his death)
Studio Dynamics
Backdrop Outlet

m...

Old January 25th 04, 06:21 AM
zeitgeist

do you have a link to Jame Bright?

I've been trying to find him, did his business get absorbed into someone
else's biz?

I bought my first from him when he first went into it.

Old February 8th 04, 12:00 AM
George

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner (I thought this thread was dead). I did
see a link somewhere to Bright Backdrops (I believe that is the new name, no
longer James Bright Backdrops) but don't have it. I liked his backdrops
best (and apparently so did some name entertainers as I lifted the corner of
a drop Art Garfunkel was using in a concert and it was a James Bright "Mona
Loa").