Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars

Old May 23rd 18, 10:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars

On 2018-05-23 08:31:21 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Tuesday, 22 May 2018 23:55:36 UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2018 21:54:19 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

--- snip ---

Yeahh well, we might inform DD that the alaies drove towards Arnhem New
York style... :-))

Sadly, Monty wasn't the only General who sacrificed troops to satisfy
his ego. In the past he had been rather careful and conservative. I have
often wondered whether he had bad intelligence, or ignored the reports.

There is clear evidence that he was told all about it at least two
weeks before the landing. I can look up the references (real books -
made of paper) if you like.

Do you think real books made of paper are any more truthful or more
accurate in some way ?, as in recent years things that were belived and
written in real books have be proved wrong.

The Bible is a real book ;-)

And James I approved of the term "Thou shall commit adultery". The
original content is obviously mangled and wrangled! :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Old May 23rd 18, 11:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

wrote:

[...]

which is strange they claimed that particualr copy was a misprint,
perhaps a computer error, as the Bible is the word of God and God
doesn't make mistakes does he ? ;-)

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil! And we are still
waiting for James's official retraction. His Bible is surly obsolete by
now given new sources about the original. God can only ve made
responsible for that what he and his true servants actually said and
written and as omnipotent as he is he also have the right to change his
mind.
--
teleportation kills

Old May 23rd 18, 02:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 23, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 11:53:59 UTC+1, android wrote:

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil!

The devil can't exist without God.

Neither exist without snake oil salesmen, and a receptive audience willing to
be led blindly to paradise.

....and then there is politics which isn’t too different from religion.

Savageduck

Old May 23rd 18, 04:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

wrote:

[...]

who's we ?

His Bible is surly obsolete by
now given new sources about the original. God can only ve made
responsible for that what he and his true servants actually said and
written and as omnipotent as he is he also have the right to change his
mind.

What mind from what to what ?

Oki...
--
teleportation kills

Old May 23rd 18, 07:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

wrote:

--- snip ---

Yeahh well, we might inform DD that the alaies drove towards Arnhem New
York style... :-))

Sadly, Monty wasn't the only General who sacrificed troops to satisfy
his ego. In the past he had been rather careful and conservative. I have
often wondered whether he had bad intelligence, or ignored the reports.

There is clear evidence that he was told all about it at least two
weeks before the landing. I can look up the references (real books -
made of paper) if you like.

So you are saying that he ignored the reports, or were the reports
inaccurate?

--
PeterN
Old May 23rd 18, 07:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 5/23/2018 5:13 AM, android wrote:

snip

And James I approved of the term "Thou shall commit adultery". The
original content is obviously mangled and wrangled! :-ppp

Are talking about the monk who translated a recently discovered
manuscript? He announced, with a long face, that the original
translation was wrong. The original translation should have said" we
should celebrate," not; "we should be celibate."

--
PeterN
Old May 23rd 18, 07:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 5/23/2018 9:47 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 23, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 11:53:59 UTC+1, android wrote:

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil!

The devil can't exist without God.

Neither exist without snake oil salesmen, and a receptive audience willing to
be led blindly to paradise.

...and then there is politics which isn’t too different from religion.

It is my personal belief that, at least in the Middle East, religion is
primarily used, and has been used as an excuse for power. I have lots of
anecdotal documentation on that. I am not saying that the true religious
believers lack good faith, just that any of them are being exploited.

--
PeterN
Old May 23rd 18, 08:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 23, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 5/23/2018 9:47 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 23, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 11:53:59 UTC+1, android wrote:

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil!

The devil can't exist without God.

Neither exist without snake oil salesmen, and a receptive audience willing
be led blindly to paradise.

...and then there is politics which isn’t too different from religion.

It is my personal belief that, at least in the Middle East, religion is
primarily used, and has been used as an excuse for power.

Religion has always been used to exercise power, and to control the masses
from ancient times globally to the present here in the USA with the religious
right, and the Middle East with Islam, Judeism, and Christianity.

Consider that Romans reinvented the Greek gods as Roman versions, and added
their particular twist with regard to interpretation. Then when faced with a
massive political split, Constantine adopted Christianity as the state
religion to legitimize it. The Catholic Church has run with it ever since,
controlling European monarchies through the dark ages. Then we got Luther,
Calvin, and the protestant split.

Today we have the ultimate religious political control in the USA with Trump
giving the religious right all they want, as long as he gets their support.
They turn a blind eye to his own moral decadance to achieve their gains. So
much for separation of church and state.

I have lots of anecdotal documentation on that. I am not saying that the true religious
believers lack good faith, just that any of them are being exploited.

Blind faith is a dangerous thing regardless of the religion. The Cargo
Cultists are still waiting for those flying gods to return.

Savageduck

Old May 24th 18, 01:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Wed, 23 May 2018 07:43:19 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 14:48:02 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On May 23, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 11:53:59 UTC+1, android wrote:

An act of God? I don't think soo... Try the devil!

The devil can't exist without God.

Neither exist without snake oil salesmen, and a receptive audience willing to
be led blindly to paradise.

The point was that the devil is the arch rival of God without a/the God they're can't be a devil as it was invented by christians

Umm - no. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil

I don't think any other religion has the devil in the same way that christians see the devil, they have other gods.

...and then there is politics which isn’t too different from religion.

mixed in with laws or rather ways to behave in a socail group.

Savageduck

Eric Stevens
Old May 24th 18, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Wed, 23 May 2018 12:17:58 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On May 23, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

[...]

The Greek gods were more or less clearly defined people but the Roman
versions were much more of numinous clouds. Roman prayers used to
start with a preamble (more or less along the line of) "Oh XXXXX, or
by what ever other name you presently choose to use, and whether male
or female ... etc", so they didn't really try to define the nature of
the entity to which they were praying.