What do you think about this article?

Old April 13th 15, 12:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default What do you think about this article?

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 05:24:01 -0700, Savageduck
wrote
On 2015-04-12 09:22:14 +0000, Eric Stevens said:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:23:41 -0400, PeterN
wrote:
On 4/8/2015 12:17 PM, Pablo wrote:
Pablo wrote:

So I for one have accidentally learned something that should see me
produce some more acceptable photos of big pink birds.

Well, no birds, just my cat.

It seems there's no substitute for being capable of focussing properly.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8164_small.jpg

Back to the drawing board.

This is ub ficys, but difficult to pet.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/snow%20leopard%20322.jpg

... more than once.

Some cats will just lie back like a puppy and take all they can get.
...and just feeling the low resonance of a big cat purr is quite an
amazing experience.
https://db.tt/0tTSBwli

That is if you have the opportunity at the right place, at the right
time. That was at the DeWildt Wildlife Center in South Africa.

Cheetahs are one thing but Snow Leopards (any kind of Leopard) are
quite another.

Yup! Leopards are not exactly user friendly.

Oi 10.5 and 10.6 were both OK.

Yup! I still have warm memories of SL. ;-)

Savageduck

Old April 18th 15, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 4/12/2015 6:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

Yup! Leopards are not exactly user friendly.

...and even cheetahs can be a little quirky, they are wild animals after
all. That said, I find cheetahs quite appealing.

I think a golfer named Tiger is changing his name to Cheetah.

--
PeterN
Old April 18th 15, 05:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2015-04-18 15:42:16 +0000, PeterN said:

On 4/12/2015 6:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

Yup! Leopards are not exactly user friendly.

...and even cheetahs can be a little quirky, they are wild animals after
all. That said, I find cheetahs quite appealing.

I think a golfer named Tiger is changing his name to Cheetah.

Just because everybody thinks he is pussy-whipped?

Savageduck

Old April 18th 15, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 2015-04-18 15:42:16 +0000, PeterN said:

On 4/12/2015 6:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

Yup! Leopards are not exactly user friendly.

...and even cheetahs can be a little quirky, they are wild animals after
all. That said, I find cheetahs quite appealing.

I think a golfer named Tiger is changing his name to Cheetah.

Just because everybody thinks he is pussy-whipped?

Don't know about that, but my heavens, his emotional maturity level is
that of a teenaged golfer. Reminds me of me at 16: pouting, stomping,
grimacing, swearing, rolling eyes.

Old April 19th 15, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2015-04-18 15:42:16 +0000, PeterN said:

On 4/12/2015 6:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

Yup! Leopards are not exactly user friendly.

...and even cheetahs can be a little quirky, they are wild animals after
all. That said, I find cheetahs quite appealing.

I think a golfer named Tiger is changing his name to Cheetah.

Just because everybody thinks he is pussy-whipped?

You know dyslexia might be a good defense for Ray Rice. He confused
pussy whipped with whipping pussy.

--
PeterN
Old April 19th 15, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2015-04-18 15:42:16 +0000, PeterN said:
On 4/12/2015 6:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

Yup! Leopards are not exactly user friendly.

...and even cheetahs can be a little quirky, they are wild animals after
all. That said, I find cheetahs quite appealing.

I think a golfer named Tiger is changing his name to Cheetah.

Just because everybody thinks he is pussy-whipped?

You know dyslexia might be a good defense for Ray Rice. He confused
pussy whipped with whipping pussy.

For Tiger it was even more embarrassing. Consider, his wife Elin tried
to adjust his attitude with what was probably a Nike Fairway Wood, and
ended up with about $150+M of his estate, and support payments for the
two kids. If that wasn't truly pussy-whipped I don't know what is.

Savageduck

1 article Al Dykes Digital Photography 1 April 11th 07 04:40 AM
What do you think of this DOF article? RichA Digital SLR Cameras 1 April 2nd 06 08:00 PM
"Why Raw" Article ron Digital SLR Cameras 31 September 5th 05 02:21 PM