fight baldness

Old January 3rd 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default fight baldness

Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
which are the good and which are the bad,

http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Old January 3rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
oups.com...
Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
which are the good and which are the bad,

Hair is over rated. Since losing most of mine, I have to fuss less and I can
sleep an extra five minutes every morning. I can wear hats and not have it
all messed up and flattened. I can be in a strong wind and not have it fly
around. If I knew it was going to be this good, I'd have shaved my head
years ago.

Old January 3rd 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair
back into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants -
find out which are the good and which are the bad,

Hair is over rated. Since losing most of mine, I have to fuss less
and I can sleep an extra five minutes every morning. I can wear hats
and not have it all messed up and flattened. I can be in a strong
wind and not have it fly around. If I knew it was going to be this
good, I'd have shaved my head years ago.

....and, if needed, there is Photoshop.

Old January 3rd 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
oups.com...
Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
which are the good and which are the bad,

http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

I didn't really lose any hair. It just went into hiding. Most of it ran down
my back but some of it went into my ears and nose. I guess it is safe from
the barber now.

Sasquatch

Old January 3rd 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Quaoar" wrote in message
. ..
...and, if needed, there is Photoshop.

Indeed. That's how I temporarily cured my Dad's bald patch!

Old January 3rd 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

In article .com,
" wrote:

Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
which are the good and which are the bad,

http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Nothing is worse than being Hair-assed by these kind of
shammers.

--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere
Old January 3rd 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:10:37 -0000, "Gormless"
wrote:

"Quaoar" wrote in message
...and, if needed, there is Photoshop.

Indeed. That's how I temporarily cured my Dad's bald patch!

Or you could stop doing U-turns under
the blankets.
Old January 3rd 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

In article ,
says...

Or you could stop doing U-turns under
the blankets.

Thats how I GOT bald, but quitting seems too much to sacrifice!

Larry Lynch
Mystic CT
Old January 8th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

In article .com,
" wrote:

Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
which are the good and which are the bad,

http://hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Apparently eunuchs always have a good head of hair. This could be the
way to go at age of 16.
Old January 8th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

A guy went to the doctor and asked, "Doctor, what can I do to save my hair?"

"Put it in a cigar box."