Wiki info may be incomplete, anonymous cowardice

Old January 11th 10, 01:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Pete Stavrakoglou

Default Wiki info may be incomplete, anonymous cowardice

The "seventh day" of the week is Saturday, not Sunday.

"Michael J" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 1:17 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Peter wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Michael J wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:01 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
"and the Bible says that you should be put to
death for working on Sunday."

Actually the Bible say no such thing

Liar.

nor does the Bible state that
Sunday is the Sabbath.

Stupid dumb****.

Then tell us where it is written.

Ex 31:14
Ex 31:15

Ex 35:2
Moses assembled the whole Israelite community and said to them,
"These are the things the LORD has commanded you to do: For six
days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy
day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it
must be put to death.

We don't want an interpretation, we want
the exact words.

--
Ray Fischer

Sunday ray, where does the Bible say *Sunday*?
Hell the Bible doesn't say which of the seven days is Monday.
Oh wait. Sabbath is code for Sunday, dang I guess I missed that the
first time around.
ray are Jews they going be killed for working on Sunday?
ray, if your world smells like **** its cause your head is up your
ass.

Old January 11th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
[email protected]

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:19:56 +0000, Chris H wrote:

In message ,
writes
Does Chris H lack a sense of humor?
Does he not know irony? Sarcasm?
Just askin.

Sorry,

It was so well done it looked real... there are a lot who would have
written that seriously. :-)

...........Silly!
Old January 11th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
George Kerby

Michael J wrote:
[...]

Here is a self-portrait of Fish-Head Rot sampling the air.
(Notice- no flash)

http://tinyurl.com/58wun

Old January 12th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
George Kerby

On 1/5/10 9:24 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 12:58 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/4/10 12:31 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/3/10 11:39 PM, in article
, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:

"krishnananda" wrote:

Bill's "Libertarian" Incentive: let me do what I want and if someone
else dares to do something which might possibly affect my pocketbook,
such as become an addict unable to care for children, then let the
government force them into being sterilized. And reverse the charges,
so
I-Me-Mine don't have to shell out one pinched penny.

Some libertarian!

No. He's got the libertarian party line down pat. There's nothing
un-libertarian about Bill.

Sounds much more like a neo-con republican hypocrite to me.

Exactly. Libertarians are neo-con republican hypocrites without the
religion
and the moralizing. The basic idea of the "philosophy" is that the rich
and
powerful have the right to use and abuse their wealth and power in any
way
they want. Read Ayn Rand; really, it's so horrendously bad writing that
it's
quite entertaining. "Social responsibility" is anathema to libertarians.

Libertarianism sounds good for the first two syllables, but it's
seriously
sick from then on in.

*********LIBERAL DERANGEMENT******************

The American Medical Association, in the New England Journal of
Medicine, summarized liberal derangement as follows:

Fascists hate liberals like Thomas Jefferson.

Deranged Liberals do not equate with President Jefferson, moron.

Jefferson was a flaming liberal, amd stood for everything that you
hate.

Just because you live in the "flaming" district doe not mean you can project

Just because you're a crazy bigot doesn't mean that Jefferson wasn't a
liberal.

Just because your are a Moonbat doesn't mean that you have an iota of logic,
libtard.

FYI, Fish-Head Rot, A Conservative is someone who wishes to conserve the
Republic

Then what are you? You hate everything America stands for.

A piece of lignite has greater analytical ability than you. Do us a favor

The fascist goes off on another one of his screeching rants.

The hydrocephalic known as Rhea Fish-Head back to cross-dressing.

Old January 12th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Ray Fischer

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 9:24 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 12:58 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/4/10 12:31 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/3/10 11:39 PM, in article
, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:

"krishnananda" wrote:

[...]

Fascists hate liberalism.

--
Ray Fischer

Old January 12th 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
George Kerby

On 1/12/10 12:11 PM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 9:24 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 12:58 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/4/10 12:31 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/3/10 11:39 PM, in article
, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:

"krishnananda" wrote:

[...]

Liberals ARE fascists...

http://tinyurl.com/yazpgfh

Old January 13th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Ray Fischer

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/12/10 12:11 PM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 9:24 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 12:58 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/4/10 12:31 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/3/10 11:39 PM, in article
, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:

"krishnananda" wrote:

[...]

The stupidity of the rightard.

--
Ray Fischer

Old January 13th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
George Kerby

On 1/12/10 9:50 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/12/10 12:11 PM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 9:24 PM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/5/10 12:58 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/4/10 12:31 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/3/10 11:39 PM, in article
, "David J. Littleboy"
wrote:

"krishnananda" wrote:

[...]

The ignorance of the left-turd.

Old January 13th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Bill Graham

, "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

The basic idea of the "philosophy" is that the
rich and powerful have the right to use and abuse their wealth and power in
any way they want.

weg9 says: By not giving it away to idiots who keep having children they
can't pay for? Give me a break! I have charities. I give money every month
to people who were born with Down's syndrome and were abandoned by their
parents. They are the way they are through no fault of their own. These are
the ones who were abandoned by your Christian God. I do what I can to undue
His cruelty. But my government could care less about that. They steal my
money from me and give it to indolents who, in spite of being born healthy,
with all their fingers and toes, and a perfectly adequate brain, choose to
live off their fellow man and vegetate in front of the TV all day and have
children just to get more money from the taxpayers. No, I have charities,
but they are real charities. I can't trust my government to know who is
really deserving and who is not......As a matter of fact, that's the whole
problem. I can't trust my government, and you trust them to not only give
your money away, but to steal mine and give it away too!

Old January 13th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Ray Fischer

Bill Graham wrote:

, "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

The basic idea of the "philosophy" is that the
rich and powerful have the right to use and abuse their wealth and power in
any way they want.

weg9 says: By not giving it away to idiots who keep having children they
can't pay for? Give me a break!

Oooo! A social darwinist!

--
Ray Fischer