What a waste these groups are...

Old June 15th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bertram Paul

Default What a waste these groups are...

You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

--
---
Bertram Paul

Old June 15th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Spamm Trappe

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:13:15 +0100, Bertram Paul wrote:
You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

alt.whiner is thataway ==
Old June 15th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_4_]

On 2009-06-14 17:13:15 -0700, "Bertram Paul" said:

You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

Relax, enjoy it for what it is.
....but I agree there are times the digression from OP can be damaging
to the groups.

Savageduck

Old June 15th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL[_5_]

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:03:09 -0700, Savageduck

On 2009-06-14 17:13:15 -0700, "Bertram Paul" said:

You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

Relax, enjoy it for what it is.
...but I agree there are times the digression from OP can be damaging
to the groups.

Oh look! It's another DSLR TROLL!

You mean continuously going off-topic like that?

You useless piece of **** pretend-photographer TROLL.

LOL!!!!!!!

Old June 15th 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_4_]

On 2009-06-14 17:13:15 -0700, "Bertram Paul" said:

You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

Relax, enjoy it for what it is.
...but I agree there are times the digression from OP can be damaging
to the groups.

Oh look! It's another DSLR TROLL!

You mean continuously going off-topic like that?

You useless piece of **** pretend-photographer TROLL.

LOL!!!!!!!

We still wait for the evidence that you even own a camera, or an image
you have created, good, mediocre or bad, if you do.

Savageduck

Old June 15th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL[_5_]

On 2009-06-14 17:13:15 -0700, "Bertram Paul" said:

You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

Relax, enjoy it for what it is.
...but I agree there are times the digression from OP can be damaging
to the groups.

Oh look! It's another DSLR TROLL!

You mean continuously going off-topic like that?

You useless piece of **** pretend-photographer TROLL.

LOL!!!!!!!

We still wait for the evidence that you even own a camera, or an image
you have created, good, mediocre or bad, if you do.

Oh LOOK! It's the DSLR-TROLL AGAIN!

I'm just mirroring your sickeningly childish behavior for the last how many
months. Don't you find it amusing? Everyone finds YOU so amusing! You
useless POS pretend-photographer DSLR-****ED-UP-TROLL.

Old June 15th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

wrote:

You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

With your inability to cope, I hope you aren't checking out
completely. http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Old June 15th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Bartram

"Savageduck" wrote

Relax, enjoy it for what it is.
...but I agree there are times the digression from OP can be damaging to
the groups.

But at least there is traffic in here. several of the groups I have
frequented for years (including ones for kidney failure support and British
comedy) have virtually no posts at all, and have been dropped by many ISPs.
At least in r.p.d I can be sure of getting around 100 new headers every day,
and if some of them are just arguments between two people, those are easily
identified and ignored.

Paul

** Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got till it's gone...**
~Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell

Old June 15th 09, 08:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
M.[_2_]

"Bertram Paul"/Focus/whoever wrote:
I'm out of here.

Promises, promises ... but my fingers are crossed!
Old June 15th 09, 11:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

"Bertram Paul" wrote in message
You show some picture, you get none or just a few replies.

You start talking about something trivial like card types and you get
hundreds of replies. But all are fighting each other.
It makes kinder garden look like a university!

I'm out of here.

--
---
Bertram Paul