New Nikon?s ?NIKKOR & ACC? app released

Old August 21st 15, 02:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default New Nikon?s ?NIKKOR & ACC? app released

On 8/21/2015 4:52 AM, android wrote:
For those that want spam for brunch. ;-p
Via Nicon Rumours:
http://tinyurl.com/ook58xw

I tend not to pay too much attention to rumors.

--
PeterN

Old August 21st 15, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/21/2015 10:03 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

For those that want spam for brunch. ;-p
Via Nicon Rumours:
http://tinyurl.com/ook58xw

I tend not to pay too much attention to rumors.

whoosh.

the nospam mottos:
"If you can't make a derogatory comment, be silent." "If you don't know
the facts, make a nasty comment."
"Do your best to keep the atmosphere acrid."

--
PeterN
Old August 21st 15, 03:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/21/2015 9:39 AM, android wrote:
PeterN Wrote in message:
On 8/21/2015 4:52 AM, android wrote:
For those that want spam for brunch. ;-p
Via Nicon Rumours:
http://tinyurl.com/ook58xw

I tend not to pay too much attention to rumors.

The app is live. TOTALLY CANNED NICOM!!!

To expand upon my earlier comment, I don't bother reading the rumors
website. However if it's real and only for Android O/S, I have no
interest. If I may be interested, then I take a look.

--
PeterN

Old August 21st 15, 05:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

For those that want spam for brunch. ;-p
Via Nicon Rumours:
http://tinyurl.com/ook58xw

I tend not to pay too much attention to rumors.

The app is live. TOTALLY CANNED NICOM!!!

To expand upon my earlier comment, I don't bother reading the rumors
website. However if it's real and only for Android O/S, I have no
interest. If I may be interested, then I take a look.

it may be called nikonrumors but it is mostly news. the new app is
without question, not a rumour of any sort and runs on both android and
ios.

in other words, you are talking out your ass once again.
Old August 21st 15, 05:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/21/2015 12:23 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

For those that want spam for brunch. ;-p
Via Nicon Rumours:
http://tinyurl.com/ook58xw

I tend not to pay too much attention to rumors.

whoosh.

the nospam mottos:
"If you can't make a derogatory comment, be silent." "If you don't know
the facts, make a nasty comment."
"Do your best to keep the atmosphere acrid."

projection.

Based upon past events.

--
PeterN
Old August 21st 15, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

wrote:

For those that want spam for brunch. ;-p
Via Nicon Rumours:
http://tinyurl.com/ook58xw

I tend not to pay too much attention to rumors.

The app is live. TOTALLY CANNED NICOM!!!

To expand upon my earlier comment, I don't bother reading the rumors
website. However if it's real and only for Android O/S, I have no
interest. If I may be interested, then I take a look.

it may be called nikonrumors but it is mostly news. the new app is
without question, not a rumour of any sort and runs on both android and
ios.

in other words, you are talking out your ass once again.

You will say anything to retain a bitter atmosphere. I said I did not
read the article, and you say I am talking out of my ass. Gee the
obvious conclusion is that, as usual, you have nothing constructive
to say, but your need for attention forces you to flame. Sheesh. You are
really pathetic.
--
PeterN
Old August 21st 15, 09:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

[...]

more of your usual bull****.

you didn't read it because the site had rumors in its title.

if you had *any* clue, you'd realize that nikonrumors.com is not a
rumours site.

nikonrumors.com is a *news* site about nikon, which may include rumours
from time to time.

in this case, nikonrumors is reporting about nikon's new app that is
basically a nikon product catalogue, including a quote from the
official nikon press release and a link to it:
http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/application/nikkor_acc.htm

you are wrong and are making a bigger ass of yourself with every post.
Old August 22nd 15, 03:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 8/21/2015 4:36 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

[...]

EOD Asshole. Wallow in your mother's basement.

--
PeterN