Japan Camera, Canada

Old January 18th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Default Japan Camera, Canada

This was sent to me by a good friend.
I hope he can get things resolved.

Japan camera? because they don't really exist any more as a chain of
stores. The owners closed down and took all the money and left the
individual stores to fend for themselves. I have a $100.00 gift card
which I can't get the money back because there is no head office to
contact and the stores can't access the system to do a purchase.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old January 18th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Draco wrote:
This was sent to me by a good friend.
I hope he can get things resolved.

Japan camera? because they don't really exist any more as a chain of
stores. The owners closed down and took all the money and left the
individual stores to fend for themselves. I have a $100.00 gift card
which I can't get the money back because there is no head office to
contact and the stores can't access the system to do a purchase.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Hi Draco:
I found a few Japan Camera websites. Here is a bit of info I found:

Customer Service

Tel: 905-795-7706

Toll free: 1-800-766-2450

Fax: 905-795-0433

Email:

Let me know if your friend is able to resolve this. I believe the
Corporate Office is in Ottawa Ontario. Have him talk to the Corporate
Manager, and to be firm with him.
Good Luck,
Helen