Canon EF20-35mm/f3.5-4.5 lens

Old June 11th 04, 06:55 AM
Jerry C.

Default Canon EF20-35mm/f3.5-4.5 lens

I have this wide zoom for sale for $325 plus shipping. It is in "Like
New" condition, as described at the KEH website: "Perfect. Includes
original box and instructions and any manufacturer provided
accessories." The glass is clean with zero scratches, nicks, or dust
inside. The barrel is clean with no scratches. The caps that came with
it, the hood, the unfilled warranty card, "instructions", and original
box are included. I will also throw in a 77mm UV filter, which is clean.

I am hoping a Los Angeles area customer will step forward, so that I
won't have to hassle with shipping and the buyer could inspect it first.
I don't have a Paypal account and have never used Paypal, thus a local
in-person buyer would alleviate those concerns about payment. However,
I will still ship it to the continental US as long as I can work out a
guaranteed and safe payment method, such as a US Postal Money Order.

Jerry Cipriano
(to reply, please reverse the spellin in my return address listed above)

Old June 12th 04, 06:25 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

A really great lens, IMHO Canon's best $500 wide angle zoom. Good luck!

Old June 14th 04, 10:28 AM
Jerry C.

Jerry C. wrote:

[...]

I'll amend three things. First, I'll drop the price to $300. No, that
doesn't mean I'll go down further, but instead I'll go to Ebay if it
doesn't move here. Second, I didn't mean to omit my Canadian neighbors.
I have no problem with shipping to the continental US or Canada.
Third, I will set up a Paypal account if that will facilitate things.
The buyer will pay that 3% Paypal charge.