My Tripod

Old January 16th 05, 10:30 PM
Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Default My Tripod

To me the tripod is one of the most effective weapons that you can use
today. It is a tool of pain, pure and simple, especially when used on a
woman's face and you don't need years of training to be any good at it! You
can just pick it up and start whacking! )

Now I'm not saying that a bit of practice won't go amiss, but if you don't
have the time then that doesn't really matter. Whether used for self-defence
purposes, or for keeping the wife in 'check' it really is the business.
*grin*

As for the legal side of carrying a tripod, if the 'boys in brown' do stop
and question you, then the automatic response should always be that you use
it for photography. It doesn't matter that even if, like me, you don't know
one end of a camera from the other, the 'use it for photography' response
will always work.

Well I'm off out now for a few beers. Nothing like a good night out on the
beer, then back home to drag the wife out of bed for another thrashing with
your tripod! Man, I *love* my tripod! )

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old January 17th 05, 12:43 AM

Steve 'Kombat' Kramer schreef:
[...]

That's funny man, why would you use it on a woman's face? There other
things you can do with a woman.

Forward.

Old January 17th 05, 02:16 AM
Holier Than Thou

"Steve 'Kombat' Kramer" wrote in message

Well, that answers the question of whether the tsunami got him or not. Too
bad.

Old January 23rd 05, 09:43 AM
LarbGai

says...

"Steve 'Kombat' Kramer" wrote in message

Well, that answers the question of whether the tsunami got him or not. Too
bad.

*****Aaaah But the Thai Police got him and here is a photo to prove it.

http://www.pattayalovers.com/webphotos/Guilty.jpg

I wonder how many will shed a tear at the poor old sots demise.....

;-)