New Canon EOS 350D and Nikon D70S

Old April 21st 05, 01:30 PM
Jim Waggener

Default New Canon EOS 350D and Nikon D70S

I see these two have new model upgrades. anybody have one or the other?

Old April 21st 05, 01:43 PM
Darrell

"Jim Waggener" wrote in message
I see these two have new model upgrades. anybody have one or the other?

Only the 350D is a new model. The Nikon D70s is a minor update of the same
camera. Nikon will release new D70 firmware for the D70 to give most of the
D70s features, except 2" LCD and remote release socket...

Old April 21st 05, 01:53 PM
Conrad

Hi,

I have the Canon 350D (silver) with kit lens. I've ordered a 70-300mm
zoom lens.

Really nice camera from Canon. I carry it everywhere. Easy to operate
and buttons and menus make sense.

The D70 is a bit more expensive but I'm sure it's a fine camera also. I
also have a Nikon CP 950, A Fuji S7000, and a Kodak DX4900. Right now,
I'm mainly using the 350D.

Best,

Conrad

--