Setting up a new Darkroom

Old February 19th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Setting up a new Darkroom

Too wide! My darkroom is 9x14 and I wish it was 8x14, over the years all
those extra steps from the dryside to the wetside have really added up.
It's nice to have the space.

--
darkroommike

"G- Blank" wrote in message
"otzi" wrote:

Try lightish ply. Then you can nail, glue, somehow afix shelving or

other
wall fixtures. It's also easy to put in holes for swithes etc.

Too late; sheetrock installed yesterday Cousin the electrician
wired all the outlets, brother the "plumber" will rig the sinks and
water outlets in a week or so.

How does a fourteen by fourteen foot room sound?

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

greg_____photo(dot)com

Old February 19th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:58:11 -0600, "Mike
King" wrote:

over the years all
those extra steps from the dryside to the wetside have really added up.
It's nice to have the space.

February 19, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Well, you've only been doing something I had
to enforce upon myself recently.

I made it a rule that I had to rise from my
chair to approach the scanner. I'm thinking
of adding a bow and maybe a scrape. Otherwise
my level of exercise was just *too* low. I
think I should add a little meandering line I
have to follow on the floor to get from dry
side to wet side ...

Just what must I do for the privilege of
seeing my belt buckle when I get dressed? I
realize two hundred situps a week is a start
.... I'm a little unclear about how this pork
came to become attached to my slender frame
.... did anyone notice while I was distracted?

regards,
--le
________________________________
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326
email:
net:
www.heylloyd.com
________________________________

Old February 20th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:53:58 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

I'm a Steppenwolf fan personally ;)

Goddamn the pusher man, eh?

I was thinkin' along the lines of Born To Be Wild actually ;)

http://www.xs750.net/mefizzer.html

Tops around 180 but I haven't gotten over 150. Yet.

==
John S. Douglas, Photographer
http://www.puresilver.org
Old February 21st 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

wrote:

I'm a Steppenwolf fan personally ;)

Goddamn the pusher man, eh?

I was thinkin' along the lines of Born To Be Wild actually ;)

http://www.xs750.net/mefizzer.html

Tops around 180 but I haven't gotten over 150. Yet.

Well, not _quite_ Fonda's chopper (which was
actually wrecked during filming...)

But your's is without doubt a lot more
comfortable on the highway
Old February 21st 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default OT: more motorcyling (was Setting up a new Darkroom)

wrote:

I'm a Steppenwolf fan personally ;)

Goddamn the pusher man, eh?

I was thinkin' along the lines of Born To Be Wild actually ;)

http://www.xs750.net/mefizzer.html

Tops around 180 but I haven't gotten over 150. Yet.

I had a Honda V65 Sabre back in the 1980s, which was an 1100cc
V-4 version of the unfaired UJM. One time, on Interstate out near, um,
nowhere, I had it at an indicated 150MPH. Without a fairing, it
wasn't terribly comfortable, my helmet was trying to pull off of
my head. I never got around to buying a fairing and seeing how
over 150 it would do...

My GSX-R750 was more comfortable at speed - here in turn 3 of the
big track at Willow Springs (there was no little track back then):

http://k6jq.home.comcast.net/pics/wsgsx.jpg

Fun stuff, eh.

Dana