Three portraits

Old November 9th 05, 02:55 AM
223rem

Default Three portraits

from someone new to DSLRs...

http://www.putfile.com/george_c
Old November 9th 05, 03:15 AM
Jim

On 2005-11-08 21:55:32 -0500, 223rem said:

from someone new to DSLRs...

http://www.putfile.com/george_c

I miss my cat!

Nice normal cat poses. I hat fluffed up cat poses where the cat is
somehome propped into do something completely unnatural.

However, you do need to get some light in their eyes... and in some
cases, crop a little tighter. But, I do like the concept and poses.

I might just have to go kitten hunting this weekend!

--
Jim

Old November 9th 05, 04:03 AM
Steve Wolfe

I might just have to go kitten hunting this weekend!

What's the bag limit on those?

steve

Old November 9th 05, 05:50 AM
Frank ess

On 2005-11-08 21:55:32 -0500, 223rem said:

from someone new to DSLRs...

http://www.putfile.com/george_c

I miss my cat!

Nice normal cat poses. I hat fluffed up cat poses where the cat is
somehome propped into do something completely unnatural.

I expect you won't like this idea, then:
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?startpos=20

Old November 9th 05, 06:23 AM
223rem

On 2005-11-08 21:55:32 -0500, 223rem said:

from someone new to DSLRs...

http://www.putfile.com/george_c

I miss my cat!

Nice normal cat poses. I hat fluffed up cat poses where the cat is
somehome propped into do something completely unnatural.

However, you do need to get some light in their eyes...

You mean something like this? (scanned negative):

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31200204665.jpg&s=x11

I'm aware it is technically bad, but it looks very 'alive' to me